OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Game over huh?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm not a fan of either team and I don't have anything against either team, and I don't see any pushing or shoving out there that the refs are missing.
nerd.gif
I see Memphis being the aggressor and being more physical, but I see them playing clean.

And if UT begins the 2nd half the same way they ended the first half, then we have a 5 or 6 point game. And if they keep things that way the whole game, in my opinion, they'll win it in the final couple minutes.

Specifically watch mr. joey dorsey on rebounds.. dude makes his living off getting away with nudging people.. and a nudge from him is like getting hit by atruck.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

+14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it really necessary to post how many points your up by and nothing else? most of us are watching this, and the rest can easily follow a game tracker if they want score updates... seems like spamming to me.
" thats how you feel? "

-jeezy

???

Originally Posted by dreClark

This _ Rose.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not cool....
My cousin told me this story about him at a summer league game his freshman yr at Simeon... He blew pass some guard took off in lay up form, whensomebody from his bench screamed out "NO LAY UPS" he turned that $!!@% over in mid air and dunked it hard as hell... the wholegym was just silent like +%$????
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've never watch Rose play, but I can see what the hype is about. Dude is nice.

We need to pick it up here. One step forward two steps back isn't goin to cut it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How could I forget?

I heard he's already begun talks with the Heat on a deal.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
...you didn't get it.

With Rose, it's not just the athleticism...he's runnin the show beautifully
pimp.gif

he's really a PG that's why... top 3-5 in the country EASILY

^^ Nah was jokin about Rice
laugh.gif

I want Rose in NY as much as anyone
pimp.gif

top 3-5 in the country EASILY
PG's?

The only one I woulda said was the one he's outplayin today. He might #!%@ around and get a triple double today

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

This _ Rose.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not cool....
My cousin told me this story about him at a summer league game his freshman yr at Simeon... He blew pass some guard took off in lay up form, when somebody from his bench screamed out "NO LAY UPS" he turned that $!!@% over in mid air and dunked it hard as hell... the whole gym was just silent like +%$????
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's some Urban Legend type +@#+....
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by letsgomavs415

Abrams needs to hit about 9 of those now lol

@!%# him. Dude is always disappearing when we play someone who actually has talent.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]Knicks[/color] fans 4 Derrick Rose

NO!!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom