Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Yeah.. and it's a series. It's not one game like the Super Bowl.

LeBron could be LeBron and all of sudden be the best player on the court every game from here on out and beat the Thunder in 5. We just don't know.

All these "best player is getting outplayed yet again" people are where we separate the idiots from the level-headed.

We are not losing in our house. Crowd is too hype, players are too raw.

Lebron had a good game I thought offensively. Defensively was meh. Sign me up on the bandwagon that says Dwade was MIA for the most part and lost this game.

Hearing Jessica Sanchez sing the anthem live sent chills down my balls.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

^so are you putting this loss specifically on Lebron?

You know what I'm done.

Lebron is hated too much at times but in response to this people will defend him to no end.

So far its 7 straight games in the Finals where an "inferior" forward has directly outplayed the "best" player in the NBA.

If you are the Best player in the NBA this should not consistenly happen on the biggest stage period.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

You know what I'm done.

Lebron is hated too much at times but in response to this people will defend him to no end.

So far its 7 straight games in the Finals where an "inferior" forward has directly outplayed the "best" player in the NBA.

If you are the Best player in the NBA this should not consistenly happen on the biggest stage period.
^^ I see your point but you seem to forget that basically he's the reason they're here. There season could've ended vs Indy or Boston but he dug them from the dead. But again for people like you this means nothing. You only bring up failures and never the successes.

Yes he could've played better in the 4th but you act like he went ghost tonight. OKC played better, got the momentum going and deserved to win. And don't try and act like everyone thinks Lebron is BY FAR better than Durant. They're probably the 2 best players in the world today and for tonight Durants TEAM got the best of it. It's not like he got outplayed by Joe Johnson out there.

If OKC win game 2.. It's over. They are very capable winning not even 1 but 2-3 games in Miami. They are that good of a team.

IMO.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

You know what I'm done.

^^ I see your point but you seem to forget that basically he's the reason they're here. There season could've ended vs Indy or Boston but he dug them from the dead. But again for people like you this means nothing. You only bring up failures and never the successes.

Yes he could've played better in the 4th but you act like he went ghost tonight. OKC played better, got the momentum going and deserved to win. And don't try and act like everyone thinks Lebron is BY FAR better than Durant. They're probably the 2 best players in the world today and for tonight Durants TEAM got the best of it. It's not like he got outplayed by Joe Johnson out there.

Winning big games is the single most important attribute a franchise player and all time great can have.

There are no bigger games than Finals games.

just 1 game..

glad brooks realizes early who our most effective guys will be in this series (and how to use them)

if bosh isnt going go into the post, then brooks should put KD on him for at least couple mins.. thus allowing the 1 big, to play haslem and cheat off to protect the rim (this obviously works better with ibaka)

For the older guys on the board...

From a purely talent perspective (NOT accomplishments), is it safe to say Durant is the best offensive SF ever (yes, better offensively than Bird)...by a considerable margin? 6'10, 7'4 wingspan...it makes no sense. His athleticism, jumper, etc. Bird has him beat on passing but I think Durant makes up for it in athleticism, speed, driving ability, and range. His shot has a higher release point and he definitely has more handles.

LeBron = most physically dominating SF ever and Durant = most gifted offensive SF ever?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

KD > LBJ

see ya next year Miami

I never knew you were a Lebron hater. Most actual basketball players that I know don't hate him because they respect his abilities and know that he is a once in a lifetime talent. The hate for LBJ is sick. Like dudes truly want to see him fail. Anyway big ups to the Thunder. Kevin Durant is ridiculous. Westbrook is fearless. Their role players hardly ever deviate from their roles, and they play a full 48 minutes win or lose. If they win it all they will go down as the best young team in the modern NBA era and have dynasty potential if they stay together.The S&T forum would be so much greater if people could post more objectively.

Back
Top Bottom