[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

The Bulls defense especially on Bosh should get more credit.
 a lot of those shots were wide open 
eyes.gif

miamib30514 wrote:
Yall booed 'Ye?

looking at the crowd...cant say im surprised

I'm not too worried though,Bosh had one of the worst shooting performances in the past 20 years and we still only lost by 4 to a healthy Bulls team. The game that Bosh had was an anomaly because he's been solid most of the year and he won't be shooting 5.6 % (
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) each game.

I'm not too worried though,Bosh had one of the worst shooting performances in the past 20 years and we still only lost by 4 to a healthy Bulls team. The game that Bosh had was an anomaly because he's been solid most of the year and he won't be shooting 5.6 % (
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) each game.

The look on Lebrons face after he was getting those and 1's thinking he's unstoppable...... Compared to the look on his face after he completely missed the rim on that 3 pointer...Priceless.
laugh.gif

The look on Lebrons face after he was getting those and 1's thinking he's unstoppable...... Compared to the look on his face after he completely missed the rim on that 3 pointer...Priceless.
laugh.gif

Gotta love how bron hacked rose on a layup and no call. Then he charges into Rose and no call there. Rose only moved his feet cuz he got hit.

Gotta love how bron hacked rose on a layup and no call. Then he charges into Rose and no call there. Rose only moved his feet cuz he got hit.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i guess that's why lebron doesn't like to take the clutch shots and prefers to pass
laugh.gif
See what I mean? Right on cue.
Conveniently quoting him when everyone else was saying the same %#!@ too.
laugh.gif
NK is right, you're obsessed.
Originally Posted by lowslows

"This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)"

Even your homophobic putdowns are lame.

You bore me.
You brought Kobe in this thread tho dude..
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Right on cue."

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i guess that's why lebron doesn't like to take the clutch shots and prefers to pass
laugh.gif
See what I mean? Right on cue.
Conveniently quoting him when everyone else was saying the same %#!@ too.
laugh.gif
NK is right, you're obsessed.
Originally Posted by lowslows

"This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)"

Even your homophobic putdowns are lame.

You bore me.
You brought Kobe in this thread tho dude..
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Right on cue."

gif of those heat fans after lebron got the and 1 to tie the game ? I know I'm not the only one that laughed at there reaction
laugh.gif

gif of those heat fans after lebron got the and 1 to tie the game ? I know I'm not the only one that laughed at there reaction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

laugh.gif

Dudes were acting like they made the play
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes were acting like they made the play
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was dying
roll.gif
 Dude was too hype, had to tell him to calm down

laugh.gif
I was dying
roll.gif
 Dude was too hype, had to tell him to calm down

Back
Top Bottom