Official Michael Jordan NBA 2K11 Cover Athlete Thread! 9/29 UPDATE Pg. 9! New Pics/shoes/uniforms!

That picture is
pimp.gif

i want to get this game and dunk all over, shoot all over, fade all over, fake all over, Ball The Isssh out of that punk KObe! -ponyboy

I can't help to feel that I've seen the picture I posted somewhere before. (prior to even hearing about him being on the cover of 2K11) Maybe some rendering from before? Also, the tag line "where becoming legendary happens" is weird, like someone just added that, since it's an older NBA tagline/catch-phrase they used a few years ago. I don't see how they would use that for a video game coming out later this year.

What do you guys think? I also agree that he shouldn't be wearing Team Jordans. He should be wearing signature models, and then have the Team Jordans put on other players. Oh well, either way I can't wait!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dude at Gamestop told me they were gonna do like four different covers for the game. His rookie one, 45 jersey, etc. I don't know how true that is/was, but I reserved it.

they prob make a differant one for each system....
like one for PS3, XBOX, PSP, Wii.... etc.... 

Lol this is going to be interested to see MJ in the game. Wonder how his stats are going to be looking haha.

Dude at Gamestop told me they were gonna do like four different covers for the game. His rookie one, 45 jersey, etc. I don't know how true that is/was, but I reserved it.

damn, i dont want to hate, but he hustled you.
i manage 4 stores for gamestop and was at E3......
there is no cover yet at all. there will be only one, maybe a limited edition package if lucky.
that image was not at E3...i looked everywhere for stuff.
i have seen a screen shot of him in the game, but it could have been a rendered image, i dont remember where i saw it.

Originally Posted by chump916

damn, i dont want to hate, but he hustled you.
i manage 4 stores for gamestop and was at E3......
there is no cover yet at all. there will be only one, maybe a limited edition package if lucky.
that image was not at E3...i looked everywhere for stuff.
i have seen a screen shot of him in the game, but it could have been a rendered image, i dont remember where i saw it.

It was five bucks towards a game I was buying anyways. Whether it was/is true or not, it matters to me none. It's not like I would buy four copies of the game anyways. I'm happy that he's on the game, but he's not really the reason I'm buying it. The game is consistently the best basketball game year in and year out.

nicccee, about to preorder it, bout to be broke with these games and sneaks coming out near my B-day

2K's gameplay is unmatched by any basketball game currently out there; however, their graphics are not. They need to totally get off the NBA 2K8 graphic engine and completely come out with a newer look.

They can do it. It's just a matter of when though. I hope they do it this year now that Jordan is in the game.

^ Have you seen the latest screen shot then of Kobe and KG?! I don't know what other game could possibly look better, because as far as I aware it's always been a 2 horse race.

Your going to be able to play some of MJ's defining moment games in 2K11
pimp.gif

Bad Boys vs Jordan
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom