OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Offseason thread

Why do we have 3 PGS?
nerd.gif

Oh, word is Ty is going to Denver for a future pick. I wonder if Rubio will be traded...

laugh.gif

I'm glad we got both Flynn and Rubio....Best two that were availabe. Work it out later....I'm wondering about that pick from Denver though. They got itfrom Charlotte, so if it's a 1st rounder....Charlotte sucks, so Minny might be sitting pretty again next year.

Love the Ellington pick...

Hoping we can somehow move Flynn...I would not be against trading Love in some kind of trade for Thabeet since we have Rubio now.

Rubio, Thabeet, and Ellington
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif
.....false hope though
ohwell.gif

What a waste of picks.. should have gotten Derozan,Curry,Budinger and whoever else...I give TWolves an F ...Messed up last year by getting a PF when they hadAL and not keeping Mayo..Now u get Rubio and Flynn? That cant seriously be their backcourt Then you trade Lawson for a future pick..When you cant even use thepicks you have correctly?? Horrrrrrrrrrrible drafting by the TWolves

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

What a waste of picks.. should have gotten Derozan,Curry,Budinger and whoever else...I give TWolves an F ...Messed up last year by getting a PF when they had AL and not keeping Mayo..Now u get Rubio and Flynn? That cant seriously be their backcourt Then you trade Lawson for a future pick..When you cant even use the picks you have correctly?? Horrrrrrrrrrrible drafting by the TWolves

Rubio will probably be traded if he pouts and threatens to stay in Spain...
Lawson is gone for a potential lottery pick next year.
Flynn will be nice.
Ellington will be a good scoring option.

Not a bad draft really, especially if we get another pick out of Rubio plus someone decent.

whats this i'm hearing about Rubio pouting or staying in Spain? If he wanted to do that, why would he enter the draft?

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

whats this i'm hearing about Rubio pouting or staying in Spain? If he wanted to do that, why would he enter the draft?
Because he knows he's going to get away with it, and we would be screwed. Same thing happened with John Elway and Eli Manning...
smh.gif

Lawson got traded to DENVER who finished 2nd in the west how will that be a lottery pick ?? Just think about how they just used their lottery picks for aminute You draft 3 Pgs? This has to be a joke..ok Flynn or Derozan ..Curry or Rubio?? Ellington was a good pickup but I woulda used a later pick on Josh fromGonzaga or Suton from Michigan at the 5 spot

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Because he knows he's going to get away with it, and we would be screwed. Same thing happened with John Elway and Eli Manning...
smh.gif
ah ic.. damn that sucks for you guys
smh.gif
. i honestly thoughtFlynn is a better player though.

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Lawson got traded to DENVER who finished 2nd in the west how will that be a lottery pick ?? Just think about how they just used their lottery picks for a minute You draft 3 Pgs? This has to be a joke..ok Flynn or Derozan ..Curry or Rubio?? Ellington was a good pickup but I woulda used a later pick on Josh from Gonzaga or Suton from Michigan at the 5 spot
It's a pick they got from Charlotte. Come on fam, before you throw rocks, make sure you know where you're getting them from. More dealsare coming. Sit tight and get your popcorn.

this is going to be a down season for the wolves. they lack experience. probably the worst team in the NBA. with the LAC improving with griffin, SAC gettingevens.

Originally Posted by imrichboy

this is going to be a down season for the wolves. they lack experience. probably the worst team in the NBA. with the LAC improving with griffin, SAC getting evens.

Wolves MIGHT win 25 games next year.

Back
Top Bottom