Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wow, salute to you guys for providing insight on the HOF coupon. Was able to unlock one. Might have me buy another jersey just for the hell of it.

Yeah I just checked my inbox and saw the HOF email from April. I followed the same steps and got my 20% off code. Can this be stacked with the 10% when registering as a new member? If so I'll probably go ahead and just get the ASG 96 shorts. Weather is starting to get hot and I need to step up my collection.

Looking back I should've went IN on that Lids sale instead of holding back. And I should've dug deeper on AZ during their sale, finding shorts that didn't naturally pop up.

Yeah I just checked my inbox and saw the HOF email from April. I followed the same steps and got my 20% off code. Can this be stacked with the 10% when registering as a new member? If so I'll probably go ahead and just get the ASG 96 shorts. Weather is starting to get hot and I need to step up my collection.

Looking back I should've went IN on that Lids sale instead of holding back. And I should've dug deeper on AZ during their sale, finding shorts that didn't naturally pop up.

Can't stack with the additional 10%

Wow, salute to you guys for providing insight on the HOF coupon. Was able to unlock one. Might have me buy another jersey just for the hell of it.

SMH i regret not grabbing the magic pair from the Lids jig

The **** is wrong with these dudes, B?
Ain't no clean air in Philly or something? Mans dem sounding like they always got the scrunched up stink face on :lol:

Treating cats worse than the lady at the Jamaican spot when you ask for extra oxtail gravy :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Mi nah ave dat"

lol, it's jus comical now. A lot of slick comments but know damn well they ain't decreasing the sales. Sounds like whoever it is is a little guy...

Yeah, it's like dude was in training forever to get to handle the social media accounts, so now he think he Q at the end of Juice or some [emoji]128169[/emoji].

Last edited:
Lol at the twitter account. Wheres the professionalism? Anyway, I ordered my jersey 2 days ago and still hasnt shipped. Fools are slackin

Tried my HoF and says invalid anyone else got this problem? Can anyone DM an extra code?
sg1ifsjpg.gif

Or contact M&N about your code if there really is an issue

Why are you guys surprised? Jerseys marked as new are never included in the sales, and the Father's Day sale was 30% off last year too :lol:

It was the first time it was as low as 30 percent. The year before, the pre-black friday deal went down to 35 percent. Go figure. Regardless, money saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom