Official NBA 2k15 Thread

PSN Grizzly-Animal 

come get some  wins for your record  
laugh.gif

Been struggling with the face scan for the last 2 hours. It should not be this difficult man

Been struggling with the face scan for the last 2 hours. It should not be this difficult man

Use a lot of light, I literally held a lamp in front of my face, ended up with a few scans and just chose the one with the most reference points.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with the soundtrack playing during myleague games/no commentary? The music will NOT turn off for anything in any myleague I create.

I had a problem with the announcers. They cut to Doris Burke and it was just silent for like 30-40 seconds. The announcers popped back, thanked her for her commentary, and carried on :lol:

This first time ever sucking in a 2k game

Doesn't seem to move as fluid as the other ones. Cross overs seem slow and on defense I feel planted to the ground/stiff.

Last edited:
This face scanning thing is absolutely frustrating. How many points are they suppose to collect? Most i've had collected is 2500.

My goodness :smh:

Can you believe how far we've come over the years in gaming?

Feels like just yesterday I was playing Live 97 using my imagination to make out the faces...

View media item 1214743
Now...

View media item 1214744
PC is going to be too fun come next spring when mods are out.

Just look at that **** :wow: :x

Can't wait to play this on my big screen on PS4

My goodness :smh:

Can you believe how far we've come over the years in gaming?

Feels like just yesterday I was playing Live 97 using my imagination to make out the faces...

View media item 1214743
Now...

View media item 1214744
PC is going to be too fun come next spring when mods are out.

Just look at that **** :wow: :x

Can't wait to play this on my big screen on PS4

No joke, games have come a loooong way. Pssssh I had Lakers vs Celtics & the NBA playoffs, the very 1st John Madden football...all that old school, Genesis goodness. Kids are getting petty with the complaints.

Last edited:
Anyone want to join a crew? I usually play with my bro in years past when they had crew (2k9, 2k10, 2k11) but this one requires minimum 3.

I know it's a long shot, but why not haha.

PS3 by the way, hit me up if interested.

Also, I agree with others, the gameplay seems a bit sluggish.

Back
Top Bottom