Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Larry Bird

only because he is white
i could've sworn he was clear. 
mean.gif

images

Wrong.

He had help from LeBron.
:lol:
However LeBron did have a horrible team in Cleveland, I don't care if they made it to the finals or had the best regular season record, that team was trash. If they just had one caliber all-star Lebron would have stayed in the end.

larry "legend" bird is the 2nd greatest player of all time.

Dead serious.

I'm not white.
Bird isn't even the 2nd best at his damn position 
laugh.gif
. Ya'll kill me but whatever.

Jordan leaves his team, they have 50 wins and make the playoffs. LeBron leaves his team and all them ****** collapse. Who REALLY needed help?

Last edited:
My bad didn't know folks would catch feelings like that...all I'm saying is I would like to see him win a few more rings b4 that Kobe n Bron talk crazy how he gets one chip and y'all wanna crown him as the greatest SIT DOWN!

:rofl: Everything you said right there reminds me of the guy YOU'RE a fan of back in 2000.

The fact that people are saying Lebron had "help" in Cleveland is COMEDY to me. Then to top it off they want to compare it to what the Spurs have as if Manu and Parker are just some "Mo Williams/Larry Hughes" type players. Oooookay.:rolleyes But then again, i'm sure these the same cats that think Jamison = Pau Gasol so carry on.:lol:

Folks in here are realllllly discrediting the ability of some NBA players. No one man wins a title.....you have a TEAM. Are some teams better than others.....yes, but in order to be in the NBA, one must possess some talent. All of these guys were probably "the man" on their highschool and college teams. Give them some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom