Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
now people are talking about the cavs having a good cast around lebron :lol: this thread is officially shot

That 07-10 Cavs supporting cast was A LOT better than the pathetic supporting cast that Kobe got from 04-07

Lebron was lucky he played on the weak Eastern Conference. If Lebron was playing on the Western Conference he wouldn't even past second round. Phoenix, Spurs, Mavs etc was 50+ wins teams

Outside of Odom(He sucked btw). Let's have a look at Kobe supporting cast.
:x
Smushcalade Parker
Chucky Atkin
Chris Mihm
Kwame Brown
Brian Cook
Laron Profit
Tierre Brown
Ronny Turiaf
Sasha Vujacic
Luke Walton
Aaron Mckie
Maurice Evans
Radmanovic

JORDAN*

*champion only because of Pippen and Grant.

well that easy
One could go with that if it weren't for the fact that the 2 times Jordan stepped away from the NBA those guys couldn't win **** own their own. Now you can say Jordan didn't win anything until they showed up but given we've both without each other it's more like they needed each other to win.

I think Shaq would've still got his 3 rings with a Vince, T-Mac and even AI.

That 07-10 Cavs supporting cast was A LOT better than the pathetic supporting cast that Kobe got from 04-07
Lebron was lucky he played on the weak Eastern Conference. If Lebron was playing on the Western Conference he wouldn't even past second round. Phoenix, Spurs, Mavs etc was 50+ wins teams
Outside of Odom(He sucked btw). Let's have a look at Kobe supporting cast.
Smushcalade Parker
Chucky Atkin
Chris Mihm
Kwame Brown
Brian Cook
Laron Profit
Tierre Brown
Ronny Turiaf
Sasha Vujacic
Luke Walton
Aaron Mckie
Maurice Evans
Radmanovic

And you forgot bum *** Adam Morrison

Wrong.

He had help from LeBron.
laugh.gif

However LeBron did have a horrible team in Cleveland, I don't care if they made it to the finals or had the best regular season record, that team was trash. If they just had one caliber all-star Lebron would have stayed in the end.
Oh....

lebron-mo.jpg

:rofl: Everything you said right there reminds me of the guy YOU'RE a fan of back in 2000.
The fact that people are saying Lebron had "help" in Cleveland is COMEDY to me. Then to top it off they want to compare it to what the Spurs have as if Manu and Parker are just some "Mo Williams/Larry Hughes" type players. Oooookay.:rolleyes But then again, i'm sure these the same cats that think Jamison = Pau Gasol so carry on.:lol:

You my friend sound like you jumped bandwagon from the Cavs to Miami like the rest of the Heat fans...Again Kobe will go down as the 2nd greatest ball player behind the GOAT...Kobe's supporting cast from 04-07 compared to Brons...haaa priceless!!!

One could go with that if it weren't for the fact that the 2 times Jordan stepped away from the NBA those guys couldn't win **** own their own. Now you can say Jordan didn't win anything until they showed up but given we've both without each other it's more like they needed each other to win.
I think Shaq would've still got his 3 rings with a Vince, T-Mac and even AI.

92-93 Jordan's third title... 57 wins

93-94 55wins (1st Year without Jordan)

94-95 47 wins (3/4 year without Jordan)

Second Round Knockout both years..

Let's not act like that TEAM was a bunch of scrubs.

98-99 is a little different.. Reinsdorf gutted the entire team

You THINK Shaq would win 3 with AI, Vince & T-Mac... Did he though? Nope he won 3 with Kobe..

Last edited:
Dirk won by himself?

Oh.

So we're just gonna pretend that Kidd, Chandler, & Terry are slouches. I see.

No, they're not on the same level as other sidekicks (Kobe*, Pippen, McHale, Worthy, Wade, Shaq*, Manu), but they're both legit.

* It's funny, both of them have been 'the man' & 'the sidekick' on championship teams.

49-11 vs the West in those 2 seasons says no.

I was speaking about playoff dude. Look at what the 07 Spurs did to the Cavs for example.

You really think the Cavs can beat a fully loaded Phoenix, Spurs, Mavs in playoff? lol

Lebron made the Finals with the Cavs because the East conference was weak. Same with Iverson in 01.

Dirk won by himself?
Oh.
So we're just gonna pretend that Kidd, Chandler, & Terry are slouches. I see.
No, they're not on the same level as other sidekicks (Kobe*, Pippen, McHale, Worthy, Wade, Shaq*, Manu), but they're both legit.
* It's funny, both of them have been 'the man' & 'the sidekick' on championship teams.

*don't use logic man, they're allergic to it

And he doesn't even start anywhere now, and over half of the rest of LeBron's "competent NBA player" cast from Cleveland is no longer even in the league, or at best occasionally sees a 10 day then gets signed by Bolivia basketball again where they belong. Has Boobie Gibson done anything other than marry Keyshia Cole since Bron left? How bout Sasha Pavlovic? What about Hickson? How you go from being the next Amare to getting waived and cut and bouncing around on waiver wires and 10 days? That post LeBron as a teammate struggle. ****'s real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom