Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude they played 66 games in a compressed season. If you dont think that's gruesome, then I dont know what tosay.

Also, did they shorten the playoff games? Did they not have to still to win 16?

This * talk is foolish

Dude they played 66 games in a compressed season. If you dont think that's gruesome, then I dont know what tosay.

Also, did they shorten the playoff games? Did they not have to still to win 16?

This * talk is foolish
smokin.gif

If you could give negative feedback, DipsetGeneral would lead the pack.

What the hell is a "Magic Johnson/Larry Bird" type? Dude...stop pretending to know about sports. We've pulled your card already about this.

The Gen being called out!

Dipset, do your thang and bump an old thread to counter this attack

Last edited:
Ska i wanna take the time out to thank you for being one of the few rational laker fans left on this board.

The Kobe asterisk was a joke by the way

Lebron on the Bobcats would probably get mid 45 wins.

And his Cleveland team sucked, at the same time was built well around him. It wasn't enough to win a championship

Theres a huge difference between being on a team as a rookie and having stars come to your team, than fail to win time after time with your own team, and then bolt to join other stars.
Im not saying that people should put an asterisk by Lebrons title, just merely pointing out that your example is not even close to the same thing.

Exactly what I'm saying. The bolded.

If you could give negative feedback, DipsetGeneral would lead the pack.
What the hell is a "Magic Johnson/Larry Bird" type? Dude...stop pretending to know about sports. We've pulled your card already about this.

Your genuinly mad. Larry Bird/ Magic type are the players who try to make their teammates better. Your dyslexic or suttin'? I posted it up there, genius.

Lebron ABSOLUTELY should have left CLE. He gave Dan Gilbert the chance to put a quality team around him. Tractor Traylor? Past his prime Shaq? Larry Hughes? Delonte West? A guy nicknamed 'Boobie'? Past his prime Big Ben? The BEST two players Dan gave Bron are now bench players in LA (Jamison & Mo).
Lebron wanted to be part of a winning organization with a winning attitude and a professional approach to... winning. I hate the way he left (The Decision), and I miss beast mode Cleveland Lebron, but I absolutely applaud him for leaving. And if he continues to play the way he did in the ECF and Finals and Olympics, then beast mode Cleveland Lebron has transformed into beast mode Miami Lebron.

I think Antawn Jamison was the last straw for Lebron around then :lol:

Theres a huge difference between being on a team as a rookie and having stars come to your team, than fail to win time after time with your own team, and then bolt to join other stars.
Im not saying that people should put an asterisk by Lebrons title, just merely pointing out that your example is not even close to the same thing.

Exactly what I'm saying. The bolded.

i wish i could bold it more

My bad didn't know folks would catch feelings like that...all I'm saying is I would like to see him win a few more rings b4 that Kobe n Bron talk crazy how he gets one chip and y'all wanna crown him as the greatest SIT DOWN!

exactly you proved my point.

people giving lebron an asterisk?

minus whale asterisk up kobe and jordan.

matter of fact tiger woods*

*only because of his clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom