OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Originally Posted by franchise3

Mike Miller in the starting lineup tonight for the first time in like forever to boost up his trade stock.
laugh.gif
dude was playing mad hard

Everybody that's been rumored to be on the move lately put up like 25+ tonight.
laugh.gif

Jefferson - 29, 5 and 5
Jamison - 29 and 11
Nate - 26, 8 and 3 with overtime coming
Vince - 21, 4, 1 and 1 halfway through the third
M. Miller - 18, 8, 6, 1 and 2

On Monday, ESPN.com learned that the Nets were discussing a Carter deal with the Houston Rockets. On Tuesday afternoon, the Portland Trail Blazers were the latest team to enter the Carter fray.

Currently the Blazers and Rockets are both haggling over what the Nets will get in return for Carter.

Sources say the Blazers and Nets have discussed a deal that would send Carter to Portland for Raef LaFrentz and his expiring contract along with Travis Outlaw and Sergio Rodriguez.

eek.gif
if VC comes to Rip City

Bayless
B Roy
VC
LA
Oden

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Vince in any new jersey is going to be weird...don't know about anyone else.
nerd.gif
I think he meant that VC in any NEW jersey would be weird. Not literally the stat NJ.

I think I explained for no reason. I have a feeling you knew that.

wolves need to trade mike miller that dude gets the least amount of shots on the team while watching gomes and foye chucking all game long, i don'tunderstand it

[h2]Blazers Make Late Play ForKnicks' Lee[/h2]
Lee_David_nyk_090114.jpg

Feb 18, 2009 6:23 AM EST

por_40.gif
ThePortland Trail Blazers are once again chasing Knick forward David Lee, but according to Marc Berman of the New York Post the only way Donnie Walsh will partways with Lee is if the receiving team takes on Eddy Curry too.

"I'm not worried about that. Whatever happens, happens," Lee said. "Hopefully I'll be here, but I have no way of controllingthat."

Via New York Post

Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

[h2]Cavs Ready To SpendDue To Fear Of Losing LeBron?[/h2]
Feb 18, 2009 1:18 AM EST

cle_40.gif
TheCavaliers are offering Wally Szczerbiak and his $13 million expiring contract to the Wizards for Antawn Jamison, sources told Yahoo.

"Money is no object for Cleveland right now," one Eastern Conference executive said. "They're willing to spend what it takes to win atitle. They understand that this is just pennies compared to the hit they would take losing LeBron [James]."

Cleveland has also expressed interest in Amare Stoudemire.

Via Yahoo!

Cleveland Cavaliers

[h2]Wizards Won't Trade Jamison,Butler?[/h2]
Feb 18, 2009 9:00 AM EST

was_40.gif
Numerous teams have called the Wizards about forwards Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler, but team president Ernie Grunfeld isn't interested ina salary dump.

Washington could stand pat, despite the interest in the former All-Star forwards.

The Cavaliers have reportedly offered Wally Szczerbiak and his $13.8 million expiring contract in separate offers, while the Blazers have interest inButler.

"You can't always be in charge of names that come up, but let me ask you something: If you were one of the other 29 teams in the league, who wouldyou ask for?" interim coach Ed Tapscott said. "You'd ask for Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler. So we can't be in charge of who people ask for.All we can do is say yes or no. My belief is that people are inquiring and as far as I know, the answer is no. We believe in the core of this team, we know whywe are where we are. We just don't have healthy bodies."

Via Washington Post

Washington Wizards

Colangelo: WeHaven't Had Talks About Trading Bosh
Feb 18, 2009 8:52 AM EST

tor_40.gif
There have been consistent rumors that the Raptors have had talks with teams about trading Chris Bosh, but general manager Bryan Colangelo isvehemently denying such rumors.

"We have not had any discussions with regard to trading Chris Bosh," Colangelo said.

The latest rumors had Bosh going to the Bulls in a three-way trade that would have sent Amare Stoudemire to the Raptors.

"If I can be very clear here, there is no truth to that," Colangelo said.

Via Toronto Sun

Toronto Raptors, ChicagoBulls, Phoenix Suns

Read the Full Story Discuss Send FeedbackBuy Tickets

Hornets Offered Chandler To Bulls

Feb 18, 2009 1:57 AM EST

chi_40.gif
Tyson Chandler was offered back to Chicago for Joakim Noah and the expiring contract of Drew Gooden before New Orleans dealt the former Bull toOklahoma City, Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald is reporting.

Via Daily Herald

Chicago Bulls, New OrleansHornets, Oklahoma City Thunder

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback BuyTickets

[h2]Sources: Blazers Enter CarterDerby[/h2]
Feb 18, 2009 1:35 AM EST

por_40.gif
Sources say the Blazers and Nets have discussed a deal that would exchange Vince Carter for Raef LaFrentz and his expiring contract along withTravis Outlaw and Sergio Rodriguez.

Channing Frye could also be included if the Nets include Sean Williams or Stromile Swift.

Via ESPN

Portland Trail Blazers, New Jersey Nets

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback BuyTickets

[h2]Blazers Make Late Play For Knicks' Lee[/h2]
Lee_David_nyk_090114.jpg

Feb 18, 2009 6:23 AM EST

por_40.gif
The Portland Trail Blazers are once again chasing Knick forward David Lee, but according to Marc Berman of the New York Post the only way Donnie Walsh will part ways with Lee is if the receiving team takes on Eddy Curry too.

"I'm not worried about that. Whatever happens, happens," Lee said. "Hopefully I'll be here, but I have no way of controlling that."

Via New York Post

Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks

http://knicks.realgm.com/
grin.gif
that doesn't tell me anything

Any chance the Knicks can land BRoy (one of my favorite players) in a Lee deal. Him and Nate back together would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
altough i know hes pretty much untradeable
laugh.gif

(a man can dream
laugh.gif
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

THe Warriors should NOT NOT NOT do that trade, makes no sense at all. why trade 3 young studs for I know he's a all star but Bosh to me wont be worth those 3 players in our re-building phase.

AND Bosh is a free agent in 2010. Andris is locked up for 5 years

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That's the whole point.

???

Im not quite following your logic. Thats the whole point? Yeah, thats the point as to why it would be a stupid trade for the Warriors, which is what theposter you laughed at was saying. I dont understand your post at all.

Originally Posted by dland24

THe Warriors should NOT NOT NOT do that trade, makes no sense at all. why trade 3 young studs for I know he's a all star but Bosh to me wont be worth those 3 players in our re-building phase.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That's the whole point.

???

Im not quite following your logic. Thats the whole point? Yeah, thats the point as to why it would be a stupid trade for the Warriors, which is what the poster you laughed at was saying. I dont understand your post at all.

he is saying that is why they are offering Bosh for Andris because they know they arent resigning him so they want to get someone with a long term contractin return, hence him saying that is the point FROM TORONTO'S perspective

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That's the whole point.

???

Im not quite following your logic. Thats the whole point? Yeah, thats the point as to why it would be a stupid trade for the Warriors, which is what the poster you laughed at was saying. I dont understand your post at all.

he is saying that is why they are offering Bosh for Andris because they know they arent resigning him so they want to get someone with a long term contract in return, hence him saying that is the point FROM TORONTO'S perspective
Which further explains why thats a stupid post cause this dude dland was talking about the Warriors.

THe Warriors should NOT NOT NOT do that trade
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Uneventful day.

I'm sure tomorrow will be, too. We'll see somebody like Eddie Gill get traded, and that'll be the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom