OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I wont bother following any trade news involving the Bulls until a trade actually happens. How many times in the past 5 years have we hard about Bulls trade rumors that were close to a "done deal" but broke down at the last second?
Coming from a Knicks fan, you are 100% correct.

I'll never get over the Kobe deal. I was 85% sure that he was coming here....which is 80% more than I usually give.

Honestly, Pax better be 100% sure that he can re-sign Amare. And I still want D-Wade in '10....so this better not interfere with that.
He ain't no damn Knicks fan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I seriously hope we (bulls) can get Stoudamire without giving up Tyrus! Tyrus is the only guy on the bulls who gives it 100 percent on Defense! the last couple of months he is leading the league in blocks. Id try to package a deal that would send... Gooden, Noah, Gordon and a couple of 1st rounders.
I would like to keep Tyrus also but its no way we get Stat without throwing Tyrus in the mix. Dude has been playing great lately and has had adouble double in just about every game on the last road trip

Id try to package a deal that would send... Gooden, Noah, Gordon and a couple of 1st rounders.
i cant see them giving that up though maybe for 2 players and like a 3rd round pick lol

You aren't getting Amare without giving up Tyrus Thomas... The Suns aren't gonna dump Amare for salary relief and Joakim Noah...
smh.gif

not since rasheed got to the Pistons has a deadline deal got a team a title. just a little known fact.

Yeah, no way they get away with keeping Thomas.

It would be interesting to see how that turns out.

course. One scenario that is very possible and has been discussed the most would be a deal that would send Drew Gooden, Tyus Thomas, Thabo Sefoloshia and a 1st round pick to the Suns in exchange for Stoudemire. However, Steve Kerr would like Joakim Noah added to the deal as well. Phoenix will continue to talk with other teams to see if they can either find a better deal, or wait and see if the Bulls will add Noah to the trade.

What The
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
??? This fool is asking for our entirefrontline...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I wont bother following any trade news involving the Bulls until a trade actually happens. How many times in the past 5 years have we hard about Bulls trade rumors that were close to a "done deal" but broke down at the last second?

I'll never get over the Kobe deal. I was 85% sure that he was coming here....which is 80% more than I usually give.

Honestly, Pax better be 100% sure that he can re-sign Amare. And I still want D-Wade in '10....so this better not interfere with that.
roll.gif
Really??....he has a Team NY Knicks in his sig....anyway, he was still right.

And like others have stated, no way Phoenix trades Amare to Chicago without getting Stoudemire. B.G. isn't going anywhere, so he isn't even in thediscussion.

I don't know man, all the talks I've heard involve the Bulls giving up 4 or 5 players including a first rounder.

K.C. Johnson brought up a good point. If the Bulls bring Stoudemire over and re-sign him...that's it.....that'll be the Bulls big move. The Core willbe Stoudemire, Deng, and D. Rose. Is that enough to contend for the East crown year in and year out? Now, if the Bulls can get Amare, and still have a chanceto get Wade in 2010, then I"m a little more up for the trade.

That's why I'm not the G.M.

I don't know man, all the talks I've heard involve the Bulls giving up 4 or 5 players including a first rounder.

K.C. Johnson brought up a good point. If the Bulls bring Stoudemire over and re-sign him...that's it.....that'll be the Bulls big move. The Core will be Stoudemire, Deng, and D. Rose. Is that enough to contend for the East crown year in and year out? Now, if the Bulls can get Amare, and still have a chance to get Wade in 2010, then I"m a little more up for the trade.

If we aren't able to add another big piece with Amare than it isn't going to work

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

K.C. Johnson brought up a good point. If the Bulls bring Stoudemire over and re-sign him...that's it.....that'll be the Bulls big move. The Core will be Stoudemire, Deng, and D. Rose. Is that enough to contend for the East crown year in and year out? Now, if the Bulls can get Amare, and still have a chance to get Wade in 2010, then I"m a little more up for the trade.

If we aren't able to add another big piece with Amare than it isn't going to work
The Bulls do have Hughes' expiring contract next year ($12M
sick.gif
) andI'm sure there is a market for Hinrich ($10M)...

roll.gif

And like others have stated, no way Phoenix trades Amare to Chicago without getting Stoudemire. B.G. isn't going anywhere, so he isn't even in the discussion.

I think you meant Tyrus but im with you, That is a lot to give up especially with Tyrus and Noah being in the discussion. It would be kinda sadto see Tyrus go especially with him starting to blossom as a player here lately, we've all seen his bad times too
laugh.gif
. A pick will also be big but if we give up Tyrus i would like to keep Noah.

i dont even know yall, all i know is that i want somthin to happen BAD i miss seeing our guys in the playoffs

I love seeing someone who is a Bulls and Cowboys fan. Cracks me up. Its even funnier when they are a Bulls, Cowboys and Yankees fan.

Anyways Id love to see Amare and Rose together.

Although that Chicago trade would greatly diminish their frontline...

4/5's of their starting lineup could be

D Rose
B Gordon
Deng
Amare

Although they already have 3 of those 4 guys on the squad, adding Amare, to me at least makes that a potentially really dangerous lineup

That's just it, I don't want to keep Noah, I want him gone asap... I want to keep Drew.
Only reason i want to keep him is so we can have a center because i wouldnt want to have Amare playing center and Noah has an active body

Originally Posted by jmause3

I seriously hope we (bulls) can get Stoudamire without giving up Tyrus! Tyrus is the only guy on the bulls who gives it 100 percent on Defense! the last couple of months he is leading the league in blocks. Id try to package a deal that would send... Gooden, Noah, Gordon and a couple of 1st rounders.
I would like to keep Tyrus also but its no way we get Stat without throwing Tyrus in the mix. Dude has been playing great lately and has had a double double in just about every game on the last road trip
What a bad time to start playing a lot more consistent! lol
Stat is a @!%%@@* stud offensively, BUT he is a complete scumbag on defense. Ive seen a handful of suns games and inall of them he just seems to show no interest of the defensive end, ESPECIALLY when hes not involved offensively. Tyrus has definitely changed a few gameoutcomes because of his play on the defensive end. I would just hate to see him go.

Why is it that teams want to trade with the bulls they want the whole farm, but when they trade with other teams its for @#+**!*# players. i.e. Pau gasol! Iremember Memphis wanting, Deng, Gordon, Hinrich and like noc! Then they end up trading with the lakers for Marc gasol, crittendon, and KWAME BROWN.
indifferent.gif

That's just it, I don't want to keep Noah, I want him gone asap... I want to keep Drew.
Only reason i want to keep him is so we can have a center because i wouldnt want to have Amare playing center and Noah has an active body
Hes active after about a 40 games into the season. He does NOT workout during the off season and he comes into a season in terrible shape.

roll.gif

And like others have stated, no way Phoenix trades Amare to Chicago without getting Stoudemire. B.G. isn't going anywhere, so he isn't even in the discussion.

Reading is fundamental..... read the whole sig sir
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Hes active after about a 40 games into the season. He does NOT workout during the off season and he comes into a season in terrible shape.
Very true but i just dont know who we would have at center and who we could put to play D on a big man because we know Amare wont
laugh.gif
. But i feel you on how every team that wants to trade with us wants our wholeteam
laugh.gif

Very true but i just dont know who we would have at center and who we could put to play D on a big man because we know Amare wont
laugh.gif
. But i feel you on how every team that wants to trade with us wants our whole team
laugh.gif
TWO WORDS... aaron gray?
indifferent.gif
Bulls need to go pull outthe tape of the last raptors bulls game... Just look at Tyrus Swatting Bosh and then going and dunking on Oneal on the offensive end.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe they will think twice about including Tyrus in a deal. We all have to remember that Amare is only under contract until the end of next season.Their is a HUGE possibility he will leave and we end up with 0.

I really think Tyrus is about to break out. I'm not saying he'll ever be as good as Amare, but I wouldn't be so quick to trade him.

how does Chicagos bench look like? seems to me that their starters are going to have to play the whole damn game...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^As long as the Bulls are willing to match any offer Amare gets, and he works well with Rose, I don't see stat leaving.

Unless it's to bolt to the knicks and play with d'antoni again. And I'm not saying this as a homer knick fan. Amare does not make the top 3 of mylist of players I'd want on the knicks. But it seems like a pretty decent possibility. If we don't land Lebron, Wade, and Bosh...we basically have totarget stat.

The odds of stat coming to the knicks is not high enough to base the Bulls' future on though.

A line-up of

Rose
Gordon
Deng
Stat

would be pretty fun to watch if they play an uptempo style.

^whose center of noah leaves? whose going to sub in besides hinrich? it would def. strengthen the bulls starting line up, but their starters would have to playalot of minutes.

Back
Top Bottom