Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Why EVERYTIME I try to find a game on line it searches and searches for an opponent and finds nobody..
mad.gif
because it is HOT GARBAGE

roll.gif
@ shutting down the 2k11 servers  in 2011
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Why EVERYTIME I try to find a game on line it searches and searches for an opponent and finds nobody..
mad.gif
because it is HOT GARBAGE

roll.gif
@ shutting down the 2k11 servers  in 2011
alien.gif

So this patch...

Defensive rotations are nice now, but the CPU is shooting like 70%-80% on me, its ridiculous.

I still miss a lot of layup and the CPU just scores the most contested layups.

Dwight Howard scored a fadeaway jumper from 15ft out on me, it's very upsetting.

The good thing about this patch is your teammates don't act and do stupid stuff anymore which was incredibly frustrating, so that's nice. But they still haven't touched the issue of a lights out CPU or a CPU that just turns it on out of no where.

So this patch...

Defensive rotations are nice now, but the CPU is shooting like 70%-80% on me, its ridiculous.

I still miss a lot of layup and the CPU just scores the most contested layups.

Dwight Howard scored a fadeaway jumper from 15ft out on me, it's very upsetting.

The good thing about this patch is your teammates don't act and do stupid stuff anymore which was incredibly frustrating, so that's nice. But they still haven't touched the issue of a lights out CPU or a CPU that just turns it on out of no where.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 has been released for the PS3. (The XBOX360 patch is coming soon). 

Here are the official patch notes:

GAMEPLAY
  • On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
  • Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
  • Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
  • Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
  • Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team.
  • Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker.  This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 has been released for the PS3. (The XBOX360 patch is coming soon). 

Here are the official patch notes:

GAMEPLAY
  • On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
  • Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
  • Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
  • Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
  • Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team.
  • Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker.  This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…

Back
Top Bottom