Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

word thats better now..

For everyone wondering usually the patches release around thanksgiving.

word thats better now..

For everyone wondering usually the patches release around thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by kash55

So this patch...

Defensive rotations are nice now, but the CPU is shooting like 70%-80% on me, its ridiculous.

I still miss a lot of layup and the CPU just scores the most contested layups.

Dwight Howard scored a fadeaway jumper from 15ft out on me, it's very upsetting.

The good thing about this patch is your teammates don't act and do stupid stuff anymore which was incredibly frustrating, so that's nice. But they still haven't touched the issue of a lights out CPU or a CPU that just turns it on out of no where.

Go on operationsports.com and use one of their sliders. Makes the game way more realistic and harder.

Originally Posted by kash55

So this patch...

Defensive rotations are nice now, but the CPU is shooting like 70%-80% on me, its ridiculous.

Dwight Howard scored a fadeaway jumper from 15ft out on me, it's very upsetting.

The good thing about this patch is your teammates don't act and do stupid stuff anymore which was incredibly frustrating, so that's nice. But they still haven't touched the issue of a lights out CPU or a CPU that just turns it on out of no where.

Go on operationsports.com and use one of their sliders. Makes the game way more realistic and harder.

So is this game actually playable now? Haven't popped it in for at least 3 weeks. 

So is this game actually playable now? Haven't popped it in for at least 3 weeks. 

Magic does not miss that damn hook shot
30t6p3b.gif
him and worthy have me the business
sick.gif

In my player mode Aaron Brooks is filthy, dude dropped 45 on me one game, nothing but threes except for two or three layups

Magic does not miss that damn hook shot
30t6p3b.gif
him and worthy have me the business
sick.gif

In my player mode Aaron Brooks is filthy, dude dropped 45 on me one game, nothing but threes except for two or three layups

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

played again this morning online & my only complaints that remain is the shooting %'s wesley johnson & kevin love went 12-17 from three
30t6p3b.gif
i still won but seriously 12-17
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

played again this morning online & my only complaints that remain is the shooting %'s wesley johnson & kevin love went 12-17 from three
30t6p3b.gif
i still won but seriously 12-17
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll be playing team up until the gameplay patch is up.

this most recent patch is the only reason you can do that tho.......

i didn't have much trouble even before the patch to begin with.

time to see if there are new Lebrons on there

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll be playing team up until the gameplay patch is up.

this most recent patch is the only reason you can do that tho.......

i didn't have much trouble even before the patch to begin with.

time to see if there are new Lebrons on there

So the shooting problem is fixed? Derek Fisher shouldn't be hitting 8-9 3's a game.

So the shooting problem is fixed? Derek Fisher shouldn't be hitting 8-9 3's a game.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

no its still there
kevin love went 5-6 from 3 on me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but basically every other complaint was corrected

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

no its still there
kevin love went 5-6 from 3 on me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but basically every other complaint was corrected

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Hey, anybody have a fix for this bug. After I win the chip in my player mode, after I exit the game I won itself it goes into the loading screen and then it freezes after a while. Anybody have a solution?
take your game off of autosave

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Hey, anybody have a fix for this bug. After I win the chip in my player mode, after I exit the game I won itself it goes into the loading screen and then it freezes after a while. Anybody have a solution?
take your game off of autosave

kash55 wrote:

yup this just happen to me..

down by 1.. playing against a friend.. last possession of the game.. iso.. w/ kidd.. broke off the defender and was open for the layup.. and totally miss it.. I had to laugh or else i would've threw my controller..

kash55 wrote:

yup this just happen to me..

down by 1.. playing against a friend.. last possession of the game.. iso.. w/ kidd.. broke off the defender and was open for the layup.. and totally miss it.. I had to laugh or else i would've threw my controller..

I play so many games (shooting, sports, rpg, etc.) and no game gets me angrier than these NBA 2K games. Some of stuff that just happens on this game has me like

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

I just played an online match and I just always play against these bum cheese dudes that just constantly try to steal but never get reach in calls on them.

BTW, anybody think the Thunder are ridiculous in this game? Any time I play against them they are just on ultimate cheese mode.

Back
Top Bottom