Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

soneone on my list already playing it
pimp.gif

LMBO! Other than Shaq hitting a buzzer beater 3, Penny really did give people "40 Pieces" with ease and Kemp could have eaten Rodman's lunch at times.

LMBO! Other than Shaq hitting a buzzer beater 3, Penny really did give people "40 Pieces" with ease and Kemp could have eaten Rodman's lunch at times.

One thing that sucks is that Kotaku pretty much confirmed that in order to use the "Greatest Teams" in NBA 2K12 online play we are going to end up having to pay some BS DLC code fee system.

2K Sports' long history on this subject earned it the benefit of my doubt, so I didn't think of the third option, which was to separately sell these teams' online availability.

This week, as retail copies went out in advance of review discs, someone with an early copy of the game tweeted a picture of a loading screen advertising a "Legends Showcase" that promised players could in fact take the historic teams online—for a fee. The item is currently unavailable on either console download service, so no one knows how much it will cost.

This is a big deal because, for as long as the lockout holds, NBA 2K12's rosters will remain fixed at their July 1, 2011 state. Not even rookies from the June amateur draft will be available, so it's basically the same as the last roster update for NBA 2K11. While gamers are willing to forgive a game developer pinched by labor strife beyond its control, they take a dimmer view of anything that seems to exploit the situation, even if it's to mitigate losses.

2K Sports could have saved itself some headaches had its business management acted with a little more foresight last year. The label has not been averse to offering premium downloadable content in the past. In 2009, the NBA Draft Combine for NBA 2K10—essentially the first hour of gameplay for the debut of the game's "My Player" career mode—was sold in August. Everything experienced in it was still available on the disc—later—if you waited for the retail release. Still, it showed a willingness to offer paid downloadable content in, I thought, a way that served the interests of gamer and publisher equitably.

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5845784/2k-sports-unfortunately-no-longer-dlc-virgins

One thing that sucks is that Kotaku pretty much confirmed that in order to use the "Greatest Teams" in NBA 2K12 online play we are going to end up having to pay some BS DLC code fee system.

2K Sports' long history on this subject earned it the benefit of my doubt, so I didn't think of the third option, which was to separately sell these teams' online availability.

This week, as retail copies went out in advance of review discs, someone with an early copy of the game tweeted a picture of a loading screen advertising a "Legends Showcase" that promised players could in fact take the historic teams online—for a fee. The item is currently unavailable on either console download service, so no one knows how much it will cost.

This is a big deal because, for as long as the lockout holds, NBA 2K12's rosters will remain fixed at their July 1, 2011 state. Not even rookies from the June amateur draft will be available, so it's basically the same as the last roster update for NBA 2K11. While gamers are willing to forgive a game developer pinched by labor strife beyond its control, they take a dimmer view of anything that seems to exploit the situation, even if it's to mitigate losses.

2K Sports could have saved itself some headaches had its business management acted with a little more foresight last year. The label has not been averse to offering premium downloadable content in the past. In 2009, the NBA Draft Combine for NBA 2K10—essentially the first hour of gameplay for the debut of the game's "My Player" career mode—was sold in August. Everything experienced in it was still available on the disc—later—if you waited for the retail release. Still, it showed a willingness to offer paid downloadable content in, I thought, a way that served the interests of gamer and publisher equitably.

Link:

http://kotaku.com/5845784/2k-sports-unfortunately-no-longer-dlc-virgins

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

have to unlock the mikes I peeped the concord n 8s
How? Just by playing any mode like in 2k11?
no, they're code locked. 2k is going to release the codes when the game releases, which is ******ed

laugh.gif

Thanks. Thought that they scrapped most of the Air Jordans if not all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

have to unlock the mikes I peeped the concord n 8s
How? Just by playing any mode like in 2k11?
no, they're code locked. 2k is going to release the codes when the game releases, which is ******ed

laugh.gif

Thanks. Thought that they scrapped most of the Air Jordans if not all.
laugh.gif

Yeah this game is piff

Playing the Lakeshow vs the Grizz at staples on a sunday night right now feels so right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah this game is piff

Playing the Lakeshow vs the Grizz at staples on a sunday night right now feels so right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. the whole d-pad menu in game is different, subbing is different and no coach profile settings unless you pause of course.

i like how the hands up control on defense is actually useable. you can move around while doing it. in 2k11 it was stiff as hell and paused your movement for a bit.

this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. the whole d-pad menu in game is different, subbing is different and no coach profile settings unless you pause of course.

i like how the hands up control on defense is actually useable. you can move around while doing it. in 2k11 it was stiff as hell and paused your movement for a bit.

man idk about getting this on tuesday, i wanna get it but i dont wanna start my player or franchise wothout the rookies so idk

man idk about getting this on tuesday, i wanna get it but i dont wanna start my player or franchise wothout the rookies so idk

Back
Top Bottom