Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Selling this game tomorrow, apparently fisher is the best dunker in the game, unblockable.

axl8qf.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
#DEAD

So I copped this game like 2 weeks ago and never opened it because of all the problems that people were having with it. Should I play it or return it?

So I copped this game like 2 weeks ago and never opened it because of all the problems that people were having with it. Should I play it or return it?

This game is embarrassing. Just played My Player and after the All-Star game he gets brought back down to the 8th man on the team., after being a starter for majority of the season. The trades made is ridiculous. I wonder if they're going to release a patch for all this nonsense. If not....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This game is embarrassing. Just played My Player and after the All-Star game he gets brought back down to the 8th man on the team., after being a starter for majority of the season. The trades made is ridiculous. I wonder if they're going to release a patch for all this nonsense. If not....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Feels batman.

Oh hell no.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Feels batman.

Oh hell no.

i dont really have any problems ... haven't experienced anything yet.... except for the fact that the 94 denver nuggets are absolutely unstoppable on HOF
ALL SPORTS GAMES HAVE GLITCHES, DUE TO THE BROAD RANGE OF MECHANICS .... IF THEY DONT NAME ONE THAT DOESNT
this is what patches are for

if you dont like the game

go buy NBA ELITE 2012 ....

OH wait ...............................................

NEVERMIND

i dont really have any problems ... haven't experienced anything yet.... except for the fact that the 94 denver nuggets are absolutely unstoppable on HOF
ALL SPORTS GAMES HAVE GLITCHES, DUE TO THE BROAD RANGE OF MECHANICS .... IF THEY DONT NAME ONE THAT DOESNT

NEVERMIND

NEVERMIND

Originally Posted by daantimpire

NEVERMIND

I Thought I Was The Only 1 That Felt Like That About The  94 Nuggets 
laugh.gif

NEVERMIND

laugh.gif

NEVERMIND

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DuvalChevyBoy

Really bro?
laugh.gif

Really bro?
laugh.gif

Really bro?
laugh.gif

I hate how in MyPlayer the opponent PG always just stands there dribbling out the shot clock and when there's like two seconds left, he drains a 3 no matter how far he is.
30t6p3b.gif
I just had Kirk Hinrich do this against my team like five times in one game.

The trades are definitely stupid. It's finally happening to me. I'm on the Rockets and they traded away Jordan Hill, Hasheem Thabeet, Terrence Williams, Chase Budinger and Johnny Flynn. I mean they're not their best players, but that's not realistic at all.

I have Mo Williams, Darnell Jackson, Troy Murphy, Al-Farouq Aminu, Tracy McGrady, Will Bynum and Avery Bradley on my team now. I'm happy with McGrady and Bynum on the team, but these other bums aren't going to help me win a championship.
laugh.gif

Also, Chuck Hayes is my starting center and we almost never win the jump ball.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate how in MyPlayer the opponent PG always just stands there dribbling out the shot clock and when there's like two seconds left, he drains a 3 no matter how far he is.
30t6p3b.gif
I just had Kirk Hinrich do this against my team like five times in one game.

The trades are definitely stupid. It's finally happening to me. I'm on the Rockets and they traded away Jordan Hill, Hasheem Thabeet, Terrence Williams, Chase Budinger and Johnny Flynn. I mean they're not their best players, but that's not realistic at all.

I have Mo Williams, Darnell Jackson, Troy Murphy, Al-Farouq Aminu, Tracy McGrady, Will Bynum and Avery Bradley on my team now. I'm happy with McGrady and Bynum on the team, but these other bums aren't going to help me win a championship.
laugh.gif

Also, Chuck Hayes is my starting center and we almost never win the jump ball.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom