OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

the 2k makers need to get a license and blow EA outa the water, like they did with College hoops...but they didn't profit off that and didn't renew it so that's just a pipe dream.
thats funny cus I got 2k8 college hoops still and it plays and looks better than 09 March madness
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I put the two games side by side and its almost comical

the movements, the realism the overall experience is 50Xs better than March madness.

at this point they may as well have a bundle package available with madden for 100 or somethin, cause this is NOT worth $60.
laugh.gif

Only way to make EA realize they cant keep deficating on us, the consumer, is to not buy the game on release date or durign the 1st week.
when they see their first week sales go into the cellar, they will be forced to put more into the next yrs effort

o yea, that new O Line creating a pocket is absolute garbage. 3 out of the 5 lineman will turn and face the QB and block No one ...
roll.gif

sick.gif

i'm positive 2k8 will still be head and shoulders above MM2010

Only way to make EA realize they cant keep deficating on us, the consumer, is to not buy the game on release date or durign the 1st week.
when they see their first week sales go into the cellar, they will be forced to put more into the next yrs effort
ya, my only fear with that is they just eventually scrap college sports all together rather than put out a good product again.

is this gonna be the first year in along time that i like Madden better then NCAA?

cause what they doin with Madden really does look
eek.gif

^
if they have any sort of media credentials, they can easily request a Media Guide which has full rosters and bios from any University in the country

Originally Posted by manamazing55

^
if they have any sort of media credentials, they can easily request a Media Guide which has full rosters and bios from any University in the country
thats not even necessary, U can go on Rivals.com and get accurate Rosters.
U can go to each schools official athletic website and get the same
that just tells u how Garbage EA has become

and yes, this the 1st yr since 2001, where Madden Looks Proper and has outdone NCAA. Its definitely at the top of my "must purchase" list,

^
anyone know if UNC has the alternate Navy jerseys or pants?

its posted on the last page

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Wait I'm confused, is there gonna be downloadable rosters like from pastapadre last year on 360?

there's no point in downloading pastapadre's roster because if u take the time to download his roster file then tweek hsi rosters, once the patch comesout, its going to nullify all the roster work u did,

eyes.gif

playing the demo now!!!

anybody wanna start up a 360 online dynasty in 09 before 10 comes out?

hit me up

GT - Pac Man 850

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

^
anyone know if UNC has the alternate Navy jerseys or pants?

its posted on the last page

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Wait I'm confused, is there gonna be downloadable rosters like from pastapadre last year on 360?

there's no point in downloading pastapadre's roster because if u take the time to download his roster file then tweek hsi rosters, once the patch comes out, its going to nullify all the roster work u did,

eyes.gif
comment on what i spent all that time typing....

and please explain the "once the patch comes out" a little further for me, if you will, kind sir....

and btw, the madden looks the same as it did last year to me...
did they change the physics of the models strides?

lol, i stopped playing madden once i realized reggie bush's legs were moving at he same speed as orlando pace....not only that,they had the exact samestride-animation....just reggie was sliding across the turf 8 times faster than pace was...

ridiculous.

say what you will about the jerky breakway-sprint animation....at least it looks like his feet are touching the ground....and are moving at a different pacefrom the dude he's leaving in the dust at the 12 yard line...

now that they say they've fixed the defensive pursuit....i think the game is fine...

ole boy's blog about what he'd like to see for 2011 was SICK tho...the athletic director mode?

that $!## would be amazing.

Gunna - I expect at least a 2-3 point bump up in speed for Patrick Robinson. And you better do Taylor Mays like you did Myron Last year

Passing feels weird. Like the camera angle from the pocket is different so it's harder to user catch. Graphics and animations are definitely better butI'm not sold on this game yet.

Still no referees or chain gang either though.
laugh.gif
How simple of an addition would that be? But they got flipping cheerleaders every time you score a point.
laugh.gif

I wish they hadn't put two spread offenses in the demo though. :smh

this game is gonna take alot of getting use to

i don't like the QB view and its too choppy but this is the demo so who knows

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

this game is gonna take alot of getting use to

i don't like the QB view and its too choppy but this is the demo so who knows
The game releases in what, two weeks. thats, thats the game fam, [Sadat X] love it or leave it alone [/Sadat X]

eNPHAN

I hope Ur joking about scholarship being compensation ?

u think OSU WR #7 wasnt the exact height/weight and skin tone as Teddy Ginn for a reason. that is his "likeness" that is the definition of likeness
that aint Chris Gambles likeness... Just like the QB for OSU is now Terrelle Pryors likeness, 6'6 200+ pounds, that aint Joe Germaine
laugh.gif

compensation from Video game proceeds has nothign to do with scholarships.
its the same reason why the NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL all have their players union sticker on the respective video games, they get a portion of the contract money thevid game developer hands out in order to get the rights to use their "likeness" and include their names.

Im not typin anymore tho Im done

So Gunna are they going to release a roster fix patch after the game releases? Cause I'm not playing online ranked games until they do, I'll just getsome edited rosters and play online dynasty.

It's a lot harder to do user catches and picks now with this view.

The WR/DB interaction is on point though. In press coverage the DB will actually bump the WR now and the WR will stumble and almost fall sometimes.

Oh yeah....Major Wright is a beast in this game.

do they have break jam Ratings? or is that a part of the route running rating?
Dez Bryant Break jam would/should be OFF THE METER if its actually a rating

DLing now.... gonna have to take a look at this debauchery... and then play ghostbusters

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

do they have break jam Ratings? or is that a part of the route running rating?
Dez Bryant Break jam would/should be OFF THE METER if its actually a rating
isnt that ''release'' ? it could still be improved though it's not any where near intricate as it should be.

the tackle animations are back on point
pimp.gif

and its about time they added it to where these WR cant be catching all these Post and Slant routes without meeting the saftey or LB for a kill shot (MajorWright
sick.gif
)

now i wanna see if they added Butterfinger WR's after they get killed cross the middle

Back
Top Bottom