OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

this game is gonna take alot of getting use to

i don't like the QB view and its too choppy but this is the demo so who knows
The game releases in what, two weeks. thats, thats the game fam, [Sadat X] love it or leave it alone [/Sadat X]

I hope Ur joking about scholarship being compensation ?

u think OSU WR #7 wasnt the exact height/weight and skin tone as Teddy Ginn for a reason. that is his "likeness" that is the definition of likeness
that aint Chris Gambles likeness... Just like the QB for OSU is now Terrelle Pryors likeness, 6'6 200+ pounds, that aint Joe Germaine
laugh.gif

compensation from Video game proceeds has nothign to do with scholarships.
its the same reason why the NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL all have their players union sticker on the respective video games, they get a portion of the contract money the vid game developer hands out in order to get the rights to use their "likeness" and include their names.

Im not typin anymore tho Im done

no, im dead +!! about the scholarship being compensation...that's easily 40+ thousand a year....

they don't chose to take advantage of that? fine.

As a player for a university, you are intellectual property of the university......

just like a player for the cavs is intellectual property of the cavs

the players union represents the players, takes their cut and distributes it...

but if i wanna make a "cavs short film" i dont need permission of each individual player...i go to the organization or, at the least, the playersunion.....

think of the university as the "union" the players belong to...

alls im saying is....they give you a spot on their team, they clothe, educate, feed and house you....and allow you to represent their university for 3-4years.....

that's compensation enough, imo...

that's the difference between amature (college)

and professional (nba, nhl, nfl)

by all means, if you feel you're such a marketable athlete that you don't NEED to represent a university, by all means, try to go pro......

after you sit out three years, cause, they not compensating you right.....(who would HONESTLY make that jump, anyway?)

back to the orignal point tho

EA dosn't add the names...just the height and weight....

imo, "likeness" doesnt refer to a pixelated image with an animated concept of height and weight.....it's a picture...it's a name....it'sa cardboard cutout of son holding a football....not a faceless/semi-matching skin toned/pixelated image.....and again, i cannot repeat it enough EA DOESNT ADDTHE NAMES, WE DO....now if they added the "timmy tebow 2 minute drill" i'd agree with you....but until then....

trust me, i agree, it's foul how the universities make soooooo much cash off these players and they don't see that money directly...

but i assure you, it's because they're amatures and are compensated with an education, room and board.....

if i get into a university off academics....and end up representing the university in say, a spelling bee....do i get paid? no...and they're actually using my likeness....

oops, i typed too much...i know you ain't even about to read this...

laugh.gif

honestly, i'm just excited they supposedly fixed the pursuit glitches...

any sort of side to side movement had duded ike 40 yards away changing their angles...lol

that....

and the fact that weight absolutely means NOTHING in 2009...

202 pound linebackers? REALLY?

lol

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

The Player lock feature and the game plan feature are both crack.
pimp.gif
Player lock is basically makes the game like campus legend. It's wack imo for regular game play.

If you're on D and the play goes to the opposite side of the field you gotta rely on the computer to make the tackle for you because you can't switchand get a user tackle. You just have to sit and watch.

On offense though there's potential. Locking onto a WR though and just running and getting open could be dope. But if the ball isn't thrown to youyou're just a spectator.
laugh.gif

The game is OK. Dont know if i want to buy it yet. It will be the first time in like 5 years i dont buy it. Idk yet

Someone do me a favor.........simulate Boise St. vs. Oregon at Boise and tell me who wins.....

BSU FTW

Jeremy Avery is crack

Kellen Moore is the most underrated sophmore QB in the country

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Someone do me a favor.........simulate Boise St. vs. Oregon at Boise and tell me who wins.....

BSU FTW

Jeremy Avery is crack

Kellen Moore is the most underrated sophmore QB in the country

Are you serious?? UO is gonna win in the video game, there aint no real home field advantage in the video games, the best rated team always comes out on top.Dudes dont get !*##%! up on the smurf turf in the game like they do in real life.

smh.gif
@ the roster issues, EAhas no friggin excuses for these roster problems.

another thing you should consider when you start talking about the players being used for their likeness etc and not getting paid for it........

those kids also use the SCHOOL to get fame, get their name out there, etc.

Seriously, if these kids werent playing college ball, they wouldnt be going pro down the road

personally.... from the demo and game play its a lot like last year. maybe when i get the full game itll be better.... but im not impressed. waiting for thatfight night and madden...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by woody2626

I'll start up an ACC dynasty on 360, just get at me and let me know.

GT-Addicted 2 Js
lemme get unc...

gt=enphanate
lemme get bc gt-wraith2345

Lemme get the U... PLease lemme get miami
Give me FSU. It's easy to recruit with them.
pimp.gif

GT: Thirty Tres

nerd.gif
is this worth getting this yr??? I love NCAA 09, but 60 bucks is a grip for a video game and I only wanna buy Madden 10 or NCAA 10.
Can anyone break it down for me, Ive been out of the gaming loop for a minute.
How's it lookin so far, im guessing its still in development?

Back
Top Bottom