OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

EA Claims they're going to have a patch for the roster on release day and that they'll have a patch so the dynasty commissioner will be able to disable the dynasty boosts.

I'll believe that when I see it, if it was that easy, why didnt they just stop production and include the new rosters on the final release.
3rd yr in a row on next gen systems that a Patch is necessary just to have NORMAL game play ...

sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This may be the 1st time I don't get NCAA on release day.
This game has MAD bugs. The default roster file is all the way @+%%*% up too.

They really pissed on themselved with this one.
I've been rockin with EA college football since Sega Genesis with Bill Walsh and I don't think this yrs game will be on par with any of its predecessors.
I'm realllllll dissapointed in what I've seen so far.
How u brag about Hiring a guy just for rosters and he messed em up. And now EA claims they lost his final Roster file and loaded the wrong File onto the release version
smh.gif

laugh.gif
paying to unlock pipeline states

I've heard it all
roll.gif
, as if we actually use the default roster file anyway....

how many games have you played with the OG roster?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I've been rockin with EA college football since Sega Genesis with Bill Walsh and I don't think this yrs game will be on par with any of its predecessors.
How u brag about Hiring a guy just for rosters and he messed em up. And now EA claims they lost his final Roster file and loaded the wrong File onto the release version
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I've heard it all
roll.gif

eyes.gif

Online games, thats usually all i play.
smh.gif
if the rosters are f'd up now, they're f'd up forevr
mad.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I've heard it all
roll.gif

the default Rosters are used as a base. there are no incoming freshman, they got bum dudes who have 10 career catches rated in the 90s.
they got 3rd yr returning starters rated in the 60s
there's only so much editting i can do. and I do a lot of editting but I cant possibly add and subtract players who arent on teams.
theyve got soem teams with players hwo graduated last yr...
alien.gif

the demo is on what, Varsity, take that Tebow "unstoppable" mess with a grain of salt...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I've heard it all
roll.gif

No. It's more than that.

Players like seniors who have graduated, and underclassmen who have left for the NFL are still on their teams roster. And they left off a lot of incomingfreshman.

The roster file won't matter if there's a bunch of players missing or that shouldn't be in the game in the 1st place. The ratings don't matteranyway if you're DL'ing a roster from online. But if you don't play online or whatever you're screwed with the roster if you buy the game.

damn its that messed up?????
nerd.gif
.....people are def getting fired over this....this is going to cost EA millions

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I've heard it all
roll.gif

the default Rosters are used as a base. there are no incoming freshman, they got bum dudes who have 10 career catches rated in the 90s.
there's only so much editting i can do. and I do a lot of editting but I cant possibly add and subtract players who arent on teams.
alien.gif

the demo is on what, Varsity, take that Tebow "unstoppable" mess with a grain of salt...
roll.gif
, that bad, eh?

i'm saying, i'm sure SOMEONE will make a complete roster, just like last year...

there were transfers and incoming freshmen who didn't make last years, but once you downloaded "the" roster, you were good....

ratings for people reflected that season, etc.

i'm not too upset about the rosters....this "buy these things to make yourself less garbage" nonsense is stupid, tho...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I've heard it all
roll.gif

alien.gif

Well you can change the difficulty, and I played on Heisman so....

I knew the rosters weren't correct, but having players on there who have already graduated is inexcusable, come EA [Mark Jackson] You betta than that [MarkJackson]

the ps3 heads know my Rosters Are Always ON POINT! the 1st couple weeks I prolly spend 75% of the time on the game doing Roster tweaks, equipment edits andDepth Chart Changes...
smh.gif
my Homeboy who always does half the rosters with me, moved back to Miami so Imma prolly be doin this @*++ solo this yr

I have a few questions, because I havent bought a video game in 10 years.

1) Why doesnt EA get the rosters directly from the schools themselves? Wouldnt that fix the issues?

2) Does UNC have the navy blue alternate jerseys or pants on this game?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

1) Why doesnt EA get the rosters directly from the schools themselves? Wouldnt that fix the issues?

I believe they are not supposed to have likeness of actual players.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Well it has happened for years regardless.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Well it has happened for years regardless.

Exactly, so throw that argument out of the window.

EA is so full of *%!!. Another year, another way to +*%# up. Now they have the gall to charge for stuff that should already be in the game? No wonder they arethe laughing stock of the gaming community.

BTW why is the demo only available for gold members
smh.gif
my membership expired yesterday.
Does anyone know when silver members can d/l the game??

no I just mean, why doesnt EA contact the SID's (sports info directors) and ask for official rosters. That would at least get the players right.

someone wanted to know bout the UNC jerseys.

I was just on the OS fourm and it said they still got Crabtree in the game
laugh.gif

he is the 1st player to b on the cover and in the game on a current team
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

BTW why is the demo only available for gold members
smh.gif
my membership expired yesterday.
Does anyone know when silver members can d/l the game??
Probably by the weekend. Gold Members FTW
pimp.gif
DL it right now.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

he is the 1st player to b on the cover and in the game on a current team
roll.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

All i can say is wow,
and for those who don't have gold like myself
eyes.gif
here is a vid of thepregame

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

and no they can not go to the SIDs and get Rosters. If that were the case, Sam Keller has a slam Dunk case in his clas action suit vs NCAA & EASports.

nah I dotn edit tthe names by myself, its one cat on Lanteri does the names, I re-do the ratign system and equipment changes.
start with the top 25, then the BCS conferences, then the best individual players then from there whoevers left I make the necessary changes.
EA Locker made it a bit eassier, so maybe me and my boy can still tag team (pause) the rosters

I was gona buy the ps3 with this, now i might just wait till madden.

at this point they may as well have a bundle package available with madden for 100 or somethin, cause this is NOT worth $60.

ill pay that for madden this year, cause they're makin improvements. NCAA, no.

the 2k makers need to get a license and blow EA outa the water, like they did with College hoops...but they didn't profit off that and didn't renew itso that's just a pipe dream.

EA just doesn't care.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and no they can not go to the SIDs and get Rosters. If that were the case, Sam Keller has a slam Dunk case in his clas action suit vs NCAA & EASports.

nah I dotn edit tthe names by myself, its one cat on Lanteri does the names, I re-do the ratign system and equipment changes.
start with the top 25, then the BCS conferences, then the best individual players then from there whoevers left I make the necessary changes.
EA Locker made it a bit eassier, so maybe me and my boy can still tag team (pause) the rosters

i disagree with that suit tho....

besides a full scholarship to whatever school you play for, you get room & board + a stipend (however small it is...)

on top of that, you have the perks of being a jock at the school....

these cats GET compensation...

is it equal? no....that's what the pros are for...

# 7 at The Ohio State University used to be Tedd Ginn Jr.'s number.....but before him, it was Chris Gambles, and before him, someone else's...and nowit's someone else's...

on top of ALL of that, EA sports doesn't name the rosters themselves...period.

any likeness to players is purely conceived by a 3rd party, such as yourself....

it's # 7 for The Ohio State University....not Tedd Ginn Jr., not Chris Gamble....

These schools are compensated for the use of their likenesses, and as a student athlete representing each school (and being compensated by tuition, room &board and stipends....among the other "under the table" perks you get), you are moreso a likeness of the school as opposed to yourself...

and, ftr, EA does have "voice recognition" software, because "Tim Tebow" isn't recorded, "Tim" and "Tebow" isrecorded....

meaning, i could make up a player, "Al" and "Jefferson" and the game would still announce his name...does this mean "AlJefferson" should be compensated? no.

i just wanted to discuss your stance on it with you Gunna, since last time it came up, i was banned...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I was gona buy the ps3 with this, now i might just wait till madden.

at this point they may as well have a bundle package available with madden for 100 or somethin, cause this is NOT worth $60.

ill pay that for madden this year, cause they're makin improvements. NCAA, no.

the 2k makers need to get a license and blow EA outa the water, like they did with College hoops...but they didn't profit off that and didn't renew it so that's just a pipe dream.

EA just doesn't care.
It wasn't just that 2K didn't profit off of CH. When EA re-did their deal with the NCAA, they made it so that if 2K was the renegotiatetheirs, that they would have to individually license each school meaning that they could basically sabotage the game.

You're right, EA doesn't care. When there's no competition, there's no need to.

roll.gif
at having Crabtree still in the game. If this doesn't violate anyrules then I don't know what does.

Back
Top Bottom