OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Anyone reading the OS Forums? EA got the nerve to get mad because the people are telling them the truth.
Im on the verge of getting Banned over there
laugh.gif

I might, if I can get it for cheap on Amazon or some *@%#. Im not paying full price for a game I already have
laugh.gif
that has more problems then 09.

dude left the game over my crib,
and Im lookin at Tenn roster. it is a shambles...
smh.gif

lemme go sign in OS with my other SN so I can stick around lol

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I might, if I can get it for cheap on Amazon or some *@%#. Im not paying full price for a game I already have
laugh.gif
that has more problems then 09.

dude left the game over my crib,
and Im lookin at Tenn roster. it is a shambles...
smh.gif

lemme go sign in OS with my other SN so I can stick around lol
laugh.gif
I heard what happened with your text message. Check yourphone more often.

is it just me or do they NOT want you to be able to User catch in this game? i was type decent with my user game in 09. but the ball is hitting them square inthere hands and they just drop it. !@$ is that about?

No bull...i dont even try to user catch its pointless

on a side note Aldarious Johnson and Collier are beasts in this game
pimp.gif

Streeter is deadly to

Named rosters for the Top 25: GT-Lanteri87

By the way if anyone who has the game for 360 wants to join the NT dynasty shoot me a PM, cause about 6 of the people that signed up for it either haven'tgotten the game or have pulled out.

I played MA81 today.
he beat me 28-14...

the best part is it appears u can play more base defense without being burned to pieces like 09...

4-3 & 3-4 was pretty effective vs 3 wide and 2 WR/1 TE sets

the game play is definitely slower than 09 tho

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

is it just me or do they NOT want you to be able to User catch in this game? i was type decent with my user game in 09. but the ball is hitting them square in there hands and they just drop it. !@$ is that about?

Told you
laugh.gif

and

the best part is it appears u can play more base defense without being burned to pieces like 09...
told you
laugh.gif

Ok so

MA81
Dre(FSU)
Kush (USC)
Me
Gunna (eventually)
dro44 (Michigan)
Jeuce (sorry bro FSU is taken by a senior member)
hotttshot34
lowslows (Miami)
peter80warrick (FSU is taken)

Thats what I got so far...Ima start it as soon as my boy get done with the rosters

Pick your teams and anyone else wanna join let me know. All you new cats have a chance while the game is still new before Me, Gunna, and MA81 become beasts.

let me get USC. I just ran a game with Bama and i wasnt feelin it at all. (If its too late ill keep Bama)

Originally Posted by theone2401

is it just me or do they NOT want you to be able to User catch in this game? i was type decent with my user game in 09. but the ball is hitting them square in there hands and they just drop it. !@$ is that about?

Told you
laugh.gif

and

told you
laugh.gif

Ok so

MA81
Dre(FSU)
Kush (USC)
Me
Gunna (eventually)
dro44 (Michigan)
hotttshot34
lowslows (Miami)

Thats what I got so far...Ima start it as soon as my boy get done with the rosters

Pick your teams and anyone else wanna join let me know. All you new cats have a chance while the game is still new before Me, Gunna, and MA81 become beasts.

TX and with that its a wrap

a Patch just dropped...

Mine is Downloading it rite now

laugh.gif
thunderstorm just knocked out all my power while it was downloading...
UNREAL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Told you
laugh.gif

and

told you
laugh.gif

Ok so

MA81
Dre(FSU)
Kush (USC)
Me
Gunna (eventually)
dro44 (Michigan)
hotttshot34
lowslows (Miami)

grin.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Told you
laugh.gif

and

told you
laugh.gif

Ok so

MA81
Dre(FSU)
Kush (USC)
Me
Gunna (eventually)
dro44 (Michigan)
hotttshot34
lowslows (Miami)

grin.gif

glasses.gif

I just played a game with bama vs boston college. Its 33-40 im winning with about 3 minutes to go. Then everything that could have gone wrong did for the otherguy lol. 90 yard fumble recoveries for TD's, kickoff fumbles for TD's, 3 int's one for a TD. I ended up winning 64-33. I would have destroyed myPS3 if that happened to me

Fumbles are OD in this game. Pass protection is garbage im getting sacked on hand offs. SMFH

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
EA doing everything right for Madden 10 while they do everything wrong for NCAA 10

Mr. Sims,

Every year I tell myself I'm not buying Madden.

Then +!*+%% like you #*#@ that up for me.

Thank you,

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom