:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

If Mez's 29,000 posts are priceless, my 3000 posts is are least worth $48.

No?

I can't just GIVE priceless possessions away.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Glasses take the $100 bet only. It's obvious that Mez's account is too important to him. I mean 29k posts, that's a lot of +%@%@%+ time and effort.

Oh. Hi. You must be Mrs. Glasses
Lol, WHAT?! I didn't even acknowledge dude before this season. I'm just pointing out the obvious, people put alot of their time into this site and it's all wasted if they lose their name(stature).

this dude is trollin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

No?

Nah. You misunderstand. Your SN is worthless to me. But I'm willing to put myself in a lose lose situation to prove a point. Winning your screenname will bring me approximately 5 minutes of lulz before I forget you existed and that account never sees the light of day again. $20 sounds bout right.

Originally Posted by chris82790

What the hell is going on in here
laugh.gif
My thoughts exactly.
laugh.gif

I'll be damned if Mez's gone. He's a homeboy
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 @ $4900???!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No?

Nah. You misunderstand. Your SN is worthless to me. But I'm willing to put myself in a lose lose situation to prove a point. Winning your screenname will bring me approximately 5 minutes of lulz before I forget you existed and that account never sees the light of day again. $20 sounds bout right.

You really dont understand what I'm doing to you right now?  You split that $20 and shove $10 up your #+* and the other up Mez's.
Sorry Mez, had to do it.  You're just so damn popular in this thread.

I got $20 with any 49ers fan that the Giants will win. I live in the East Bay and I'm not bout that life if that reassures you.
nerd.gif

cliff notes:

glasses proposes screename bet = rejected

mez talks about how much of a boss he is, he's about dat gwap and he don't do no petty screename bets, ya dig

glasses then proposes $100 + screename = rejected

Then glasses puts the ball in the bosses hand and says name your price, money is not an issue

mez dances around and reaches for an excuse

glasses then puts his final offer out there for 4,900 because mez is such a shot caller and he's bout dat bread

mez dances around again and resorts to joking with his side kick

moral of the story:  mez is a chump, and secretly a 49ers fan

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by glasses

so shut up, put me on block

Way ahead of you there champ.
Likewise. Who is this glasses kid? He suddenly just appeared out of nowhere during the playoffs? Where was he when we were 4-12 with fumbling Barlow? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

If he doesn't pay, just send polorico to his workplace.
laugh.gif
polorico bout to take pics outside his workplace...then make a video blog of where to eat afterward.

4900 though, dambbb.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No?

You really dont understand what I'm doing to you right now?  You split that $20 and shove $10 up your #+* and the other up Mez's.
Sorry Mez, had to do it.  You're just so damn popular in this thread.
But I really want your SN though 
frown.gif

$20 can buy you a lot of stuff. 

Originally Posted by glasses

cliff notes:

glasses proposes screename bet = rejected

mez talks about how much of a boss he is, he's about dat gwap and he don't do no petty screename bets, ya dig

glasses then proposes $100 + screename = rejected

Then glasses puts the ball in the bosses hand and says name your price, money is not an issue

mez dances around and reaches for an excuse

glasses then puts his final offer out there for 4,900 because mez is such a shot caller and he's bout dat bread

mez dances around again and resorts to joking with his side kick

moral of the story:  mez is a chump, and secretly a 49ers fan

Shut up, troll.

I got $63, lime flavored carmex, & some Mentos gum in my pocket now, anyone wanna take my bet? Love these Internet tough guys on NT. Feel like I just came into the Common/Drake thread in Music...

I'm feeling pretty confident in the Giants, ya'll.

I got $37.74, an Ikea dresser, a DS Durex condom and a half eaten cranberry scone from this morning. Step up, SF fans.

Sorry Mez, had to do it. You're just so damn popular in this thread.

Dude, its not that serious this thread is comedy.
laugh.gif

This guy glasses posts just wreak's of insecurity, its ok though you can go deposit your paycheck into your account now. Ol' I gotta have the last word type dude, female trait.

laugh.gif
this is ridiculous

how about this, if 49ers win all giants fans quit NT

if Giants win all 9ers fan quit NT

fair enough?

Back
Top Bottom