:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

4900 though...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was giving mez %+*# on twitter for being too cheap to take the bet...$4,900...%%%**
roll.gif

Wait, what? I haven't been checking this thread much, but a $5k bet? God damn! And let me tell you...Me telling someone that that is too much is worth noting. I'm a degenerate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

i have the $. like I said, name the "value" that you'll put your SN up for since you're such a boss
1zvfp5s.jpg
so your willing to bet $1200 against a screen name....?
so if niners lose you give him 1200?

if giants lose he loses his screen name?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by glasses

Who is even talking to you ravage? Sorry, I didn't realize a niketalk screename with 30,000 posts was an asset in this life. I should have known better. please dismiss yourself

Mez, I just put my money where my mouth is, instead of searching your folder for another GIF in response because you're scared, be a man and say you won't do the bet. Most likely because you don't have the money to lose, but also because your screename means more than life itself to you.

and i'm glad every one just got to witness how much of an empty suit you really are.
Man f outta here, if it wasn't an asset you wouldn't be after it, stop kidding yourself. 
EXACTLY. i am horrified how some of you are riding with glasses 
laugh.gif

and hell somebody pay me $1200 and teams aint gotta lose. ill give them my sn right $+%!$@% now 
roll.gif

Word. I don't care which team I have, I'll put my screen name up against $1200 any day.
Soo...Which team do I got? I'll take that bet.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Word. I don't care which team I have, I'll put my screen name up against $1200 any day.
laugh.gif

it's not like that

it's screename for screenname...or screename + money for screenname + money....loser is losing money and their screenname...i think
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

it's not like that

it's screename for screenname...or screename + money for screenname + money....loser is losing money and their screenname...i think
laugh.gif
Oh. 
frown.gif

In that case I'll just watch.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@  all the shenanigans in the thread.

I was wondering why it had so many pages.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

There is going to be some serious crow eating come Sunday night
laugh.gif

Man.
laugh.gif

Whoever wins the trolling will be epic by their fans. I foresee a few bans as well.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by henz0

I'll sell my name for $1,200
nerd.gif
this here is a bargain. 

laugh.gif

As for the game, as much as it pains me to say this I think the Giants got this.

Both defenses are stout so the game will rest on which QB can make the most plays and avoid costly turnovers.

And though Alex Smith was great against the Saints I'd favor Eli putting the team on his back and leading them to a win.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

That week 10 game is irrelevant , two totally different teams right now .

I dont agree that the Giants are a different team.  Its just a narrative made up to spice up the build up.  The Giants are not a different team right now.  That idea is ridiculous IMO.  How are they a different team?  They were one of the hottest teams in football in week 10.  6-2 on the season, with a 3 game winning streak....the last of which came AT New England.  Im not saying the Giants cant win or that they arent hot right now, but they are no hotter now than they were when we met them the first time.

I agree that the week 10 game is irrelevant, but not because the Giants are some different team all of a sudden. 

Originally Posted by dland24

I dont agree that the Giants are a different team.  Its just a narrative made up to spice up the build up.  The Giants are not a different team right now.  That idea is ridiculous IMO.  How are they a different team?  They were one of the hottest teams in football in week 10.  6-2 on the season, with a 3 game winning streak....the last of which came AT New England.  Im not saying the Giants cant win or that they arent hot right now, but they are no hotter now than they were when we met them the first time.

I agree that the week 10 game is irrelevant, but not because the Giants are some different team all of a sudden. 

in terms of injuries and chemistry and defense, yes they are very different.
fewell definitely simplified his plan of attack

Originally Posted by henz0

I'll sell my name for $1,200
nerd.gif

You have to do it correctly and go through Christie's or Sotheby's. We are talking about a cultural artifact here.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by dland24

in terms of injuries and chemistry and defense, yes they are very different.
fewell definitely simplified his plan of attack
Came in to say this pretty much. Osi and Tuck look a lot healthier, Bradshaw is playing (Boley was injured in the 2nd quarter that game as well), Nicks was just coming off a hamstring injury, and Manningham was still limping from that knee injury. Amazing what some health and a little confidence with winning experience can do.
I expect this game to just be an old school, hard hitting game, and I think the media is over-playing the weather since there really is nothing more to talk about (both are outdoor teams)

laugh.gif
@ henz, 1200 is a bargain....I'll give you my name plus $500 just to post with your SN for 24 hours
eek.gif

Agree to disagree damnitzdom. You guys have more chemistry now than when you did during your 3 game winning streak, which included the New England game? I dont buy chemistry at all. You guys were one of the hottest teams in the NFL, coming off of a signature win. Your chemistry was great.

And what is this health you speak of? You mean Bradshaw? Even if he scores a TD against us, I am really not all that concerned if Bradshaw being back is your idea of being more healthy.

IMO, you guys have a very good team. You are just inconsistent. You were hot at the beginning of the season, awful for a stretch, and then really hot again. Hopefully the bad Giants team shows up!

**EDIT*** Mez just saw your post.  So your argument is that players who played against us in week 10 werent all that healthy and they are now?  I STILL dont buy it.  You point to receivers coming off injuries.  They played and played well.  So you guys are slightly healthier now.  Doesnt make you a different team.

People forget Gore had 6 carries too.

Back
Top Bottom