:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

throw me a $$ figure right now if you're so confident the GMEN are no competition whatsoever, or keep it moving.

so I'm telling him to put him money where his mouth is and throw a figure.

Yeah, you weren't serious..

Edit: Like I said way back just say you don't wanna bet and be done with it. You were obviously banking on him not taking up your challenge and now that he has all you're
doing is deflecting with gifs, smilies, cliches about insecurity and how people clock you. No shame in declining a bet. Stop posturing.

Originally Posted by What up

I'm feeling pretty confident in the Giants, ya'll.

I got $37.74, an Ikea dresser, a DS Durex condom and a half eaten cranberry scone from this morning. Step up, SF fans.

I see your bet, adding what I previously said, some gold bond medicated lotion, and a 3/4 box full of Blue Bunny fudge bars, & some Ben & Jerry's Schweady Balls ice cream. Giants by 7...

Originally Posted by LB510

HarlemToTheBronx & damnitzdom
Paypal cool?

If so I'm down.

in person. word to polorico 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

throw me a $$ figure right now if you're so confident the GMEN are no competition whatsoever, or keep it moving.

Edit: Like I said way back just say you don't wanna bet and be done with it. You were obviously banking on him not taking up your challenge and now that he has all you're
doing is deflecting with gifs, smilies, cliches about insecurity and how people clock you. No shame in declining a bet. Stop posturing.

eggs-zackly

who's a troll? the way my brain processes it, he asked me to put my $ where my mouth is, and I did. If I danced around like he did then you could call me a troll.

you'll notice 90% of the people coming at me all have NY in their sig. I should have known better than to take delusional NY sports fans seriously

carry on guys

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

You live in your moms basement though.
.....he threw $100 bet and screen name bet, I told him just do the cash (I'd even do $200 %#+% it just to shut him up), and he got laughed at, got riled up, and threw out a RANDOM figure close to 5 grand cause he was tight.....that's called taking it over board from insecurity.
%$!* I can say I'd bet 10 grand right now and just be MIA  if I lose, nobody on NT is trustworthy with those high figures so stop it.

I still can't believe this clown posted a photo of money like that means absolutely anything, this guy even referred to himself in the 3rd person, internet tough guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by LB510

HarlemToTheBronx & damnitzdom
Paypal cool?

If so I'm down.

in person. word to polorico 
nerd.gif

Not sure if serious
nerd.gif
 I'd rather do paypal but if you want to meet up I guess thats fine.

"If you feel disrespected put 2 in the chamber and roll out" "Pics might be funny, but a Mossberg isn't. Early"

You live in your moms basement though.
.....he threw $100 bet and screen name bet, I told him just do the cash (I'd even do $200 %#+% it just to shut him up), and he got laughed at, got riled up, and threw out a RANDOM figure close to 5 grand cause he was tight.....that's called taking it over board from insecurity.
%$!* I can say I'd bet 10 grand right now and just be MIA  if I lose, nobody on NT is trustworthy with those high figures so stop it.

I still can't believe this clown posted a photo of money like that means absolutely anything, this guy even referred to himself in the 3rd person, internet tough guy.
laugh.gif

I actually feel bad for you. You're obviously getting agitated if you're going to post something random like
I live in my mom's basement. You know nothing of me. You're just deflecting again and getting super petty at that.

Then you proceed  to deflect some more and post a "recap" (of which you took liberal creative licence). And through it all you actually haven't said anything (of substance).
For the love of god just say you don't wanna bet. Its ok, man.

*Food for though- Are his 29k+ posts that valuable if they're all like this. Psychobabble->deflection->"
laugh.gif
"
Really? this holds weight?  I don't even....

Dudes on here betting a straight up simps. If you got that kind of cash to bet on, do something useful by donating that money to a local foodbank, homeless shelter/charity, or youth program. You guys are exactly what's wrong with this damn world. I sincerely hope you don't have children or procreate because we need to stop your genetic imprint...

GMSboy1 wrote:

I actually feel bad for you. 

Just stop already, I'd be damned if you ever bet any $$$ period, but you felt the need to give me your valuable input and try to be slick when nobody even asked for it, and it did not even have anything to do with you, in a game thread where your squad isn't even involved. Think about that.....
LOS..... Arepa and women's vitamins bruh?
laugh.gif

GMSboy1, bring it down a notch

------------->   (-----)                          

You're here 

---------->    (-----)

We're here

GMSboy1, bring it down a notch

I'm good. He's obviously in his feelings. All the rollie faces in the world can't cover up him trying to save face.

Just stop already, I'd be damned if you ever bet any $$$ period, but you felt the need to give me your valuable input and try to be slick when nobody even asked for it, and it did not even have anything to do with you, in a game thread where your squad isn't even involved. Think about that.....

Nothing to think about, because none it has any bearing. And game threads are only for the fans' of  the teams involved? Even you don't believe that.

^ Both. He sometimes gets in trouble holding the ball too long, but there was also a stretch where the O-line wasn't playing well.

Watching nfl replay, 49ers vs Giants. Didnt realize how much we threw that game. Feeling more and more confident that we will win this game.

Just peeped page 15... Then went back to see what caused this debacle.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

All that trouble....you seem real insecure, its ok.

Screen name bet is just your cop out excuse, I posted on here since 2000 and it makes no sense to bet vs someone who's opinion I would not care about after this Sunday....... pay the money NOW or keep it moving.
Last time i'll do this.

MONEY BET ONLY

$4,900

loser pays

4900 though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nappy

Watching nfl replay, 49ers vs Giants. Didnt realize how much we threw that game. Feeling more and more confident that we will win this game.

That week 10 game is irrelevant , two totally different teams right now .

Back
Top Bottom