Official NFL Offseason Thread

The Eagles landing Asante is bad news. Their defense definitely wasn't the problem

last year. So many times they held the opponent to 13-16 points only to still lose.

ohwell.gif
...oh well.

And another point, if all the trades reported are accurate the Browns have traded all their

first day picks Kinda dicey IMO.

Dan Snyder ripple effect.
laugh.gif

At first I thought all this talk about Moss leaving the Pats was just talk. Now its looking like he might actually consider signing elsewhere if the teams haveenough $$$ to spend on him. I've heard that the Jets are trying to make serious move for him this weekend.

Eagles had one of the worst turnover ratios on D. Why not sign the cb w/ the most ints...

How does moss in GB sound? ...

Eagles had one of the worst turnover ratios on D. Why not sign the cb w/ the most ints...

Hopefully Phil Savage can lock up Dante Stallworth, cause with the additions of Williams and Rogers, the Brownies are going to be a problem for the league

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Moss + Driver + Jennings + Lee = go ahead and retire Favre, dont matter who u put back there, that would be SICK

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Moss + Driver + Jennings + Lee = go ahead and retire Favre, dont matter who u put back there, that would be SICK

sick.gif

If that happens, Favre will play until he literally can't throw anymore...

Seriously, I hope he signs somewhere else... My Jets are due for decent, legit 8 wins this coming season.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I keep reading blurbs about the Jets making a play for him, but I just don't see that happening
ohwell.gif
.... but I'm not opposed him coming to NY at ALL.
pimp.gif

Get on the phone Tannenbaum... at least see what he's asking for.
nerd.gif

Here's what Tannenbaum said about Moss

TANNENBAUM EVASIVE ON MOSS INTEREST

We've been fascinated of late by the possibility that the New York Jets might make a play for Patriots receiver Randy Moss.

The net impact could be huge; the Pats would lose a field-stretching difference-maker who helped fuel the greatest offense ever, and the Jets would pair him with college teammate Chad Pennington.

On Friday, Jets G.M. Mike Tannenbaum was asked whether the team is interested in Moss. Here's what Tannenbaum said: "Obviously he did a lot of great things up in New England, [a record] 23 touchdowns. We are going to just keep working our plan here, so let's just see what happens. Right now, we're proceeding with the plan that we have and we'll see what happens."

Hmmm. It's not a yes, it's not a no, and it's not a maybe. It's simply not an answer at all.

Then again, it could be that the Jets simply aren't interested but that they want to make the Pats nervous.

^ Good looking on that jville.

Like I said, I don't see it happening, but he's more than welcome to wear green & white.

i was listenin to espn radio about the eagles new Free Agent Pickup by john clayton and he said moss wants like a 10+ MiLL contract LoL we could of got MOSSinstead of SAMUELS...

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Like I said, I don't see it happening, but he's more than welcome to wear green & white.

That's how I feel. If the Jets don't get him, or even bother to talk to him, I won't be mad. But if they do get him, I'll welcome him tothe Jets.

raiders talkin bout tradin huff? man i would give him another year to see if he develops if we do get rid of him i hope we can get something good out of him

Stallworth visited Cleveland Friday and is spending the night. We'll see where that goes. Not to estatic about him, seeming that he's been in like 3different cities the last 3 yrs. But the Browns need a WR opposite BE so that JJ can play the slot with K2 @ TE.

He needs to stay healthy.

Blackberry is trippn. ... Pardon my quadruple post

Don't lie. You want to reach 6,000 posts before your next ban.

Isn't there a bet on this? If so, I want in on the OVER. A few of these "blackberry glitches" and we'll be at 6,000 in no time.

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

jevon walkers got released right? i woudlnt mind seeing him on the raiders

I have mixed feelings on going after Javon. He was basically a cancer for the Broncos and it's not even clear if he'll be 100% at the start of nextseason with his injury.

But then again, we need a lot of help at Receiver and who better than a DISGRUNTLED ex-Bronco wearing Silver and Black.

I dunno, but I'd rather have us make a legit offer to Bryant Johnson. I think he would be our best bet at the moment simply because he's shown hisreliability and I doubt he'll

attempt to command the big payday like Berrian.

Stop Joka you are mother freakin trippin if you think yall are getting Fitz. Stop with that talk, getting yourself too excited. Just be happy with youroverrated CB.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Stop Joka you are mother freakin trippin if you think yall are getting Fitz. Stop with that talk, getting yourself too excited. Just be happy with your overrated CB.
Asante is a top 3 cb in the league.
How is he overrated?

Back
Top Bottom