Official NFL Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Jacques Reeves to the Texans!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Is this true?!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

To be fair, think about the QB's Berrian has had throwing him the ball.
Jacques Reeves to the Texans!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Best news out of Dallas so far.
pimp.gif

To be fair to those QB, he has made them worse than they already are. Which is why I said he's not a good look for the vikings and young QBTavarius.

He's so bone headed during game time, not a receiver you can rely on to play at 100 percent.

those arent bad numbers from berrian considering he never had a quarterback in chicago, and i mean NEVER.
Plus he was always the number 2 guy, dont know if minnesotas gonna help him improve on those stats. Dont really see whats so funny about that contract he got,he was one of the best free agents available.

smh.gif
Saints re-upped with Devry Henderson
laugh.gif

Damn dude dropped damn near everything last yr.

Speed keep u in the league man I swear

Finch- if u watched the bears games berrian was never the 2nd receiver...he was their main target, mushin barely made an impact or was thrown the ball comparedto berrian...stupid teams like the vikings f up the game real talk...over valuing average players
and jville- yea rosenhaus is berrians agent

he was the bears main targer last year...he was always the second option in previous years.
IF Berrian has a good quarterback hes capable of 1000 yard seasons down the stretch of his career, his speed is a BIG threat.

U dont see nothin funny?

OK how bout this...

TO made 5 million last yr
Marvin harrison made 4 million last yr
T Holt 4.1 mill
Chad Johnson 2.5
Donald Driver 3.8
hines Ward 3.5
Reggie Wayne 3 million

Do I need to explain anything else??

And who's the QB for the vikings thats posed to turn him into a Grand WR now that he got his money ?
I aint hatin on him but thats a Bad deal

Originally Posted by FiNcH XX

he was the bears main targer last year...he was always the second option in previous years.

IF Berrian has a good quarterback hes capable of 1000 yard seasons down the stretch of his career, his speed is a BIG threat.

Exactly. That's what the Raiders saw in him is his stretch the field type of big play making ability and with how thin the WR Free Agents are this year,Berrian starts to look like a good choice.

And everybody's overpaying for people this year.

I know this is the Offseason thead, but:

Anybody know anything about James Hardy (WR-Indiana)?

Who's he comparable to already in the NFL? Pros/Cons?

Originally Posted by thejrob

I am still freaking out about the Randy Moss ordeal. Rumors are that the Packers are interested because they think Favre will stay if they sign moss.

My question doesn't Randy want a long deal after the season he had. Why would he sign it with the Packers to get 1 year with Favre and then be back at square 1 with Aaron Rodgers as his QB. Moss needs to stay in New England or find a way to make the Colts interested (which won't happen). I don't wanna be rooting for a losing team again. Those 2 years with the Raiders were punishment i deserve at least 2 years to make up for it.

Wow...this confirms what I was wondering about earlier.

Here's a suggestion...why not change your sig to Team Randy Moss? Because it's so obvious you're not a Patriot fan...

Since when have you started watching football, btw?

and I'm a couple pages late on this but how is the NFC East NOT the best division in football
laugh.gif

C'mon...AFC South?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

...and for dude who asked about McFadden...yes, signing Turner would pretty much rule him out at the #3 pick. Turner and Norwood would be a nice duo, if we had anybody to block for them. I'd hope they would then focus in on Jake Long. I'd take any of the dudes rumored to go in the top 5, with the exception of Matt Ryan.

As soon as they let Leftwich go they werent taking Mcfadden. This just solidfies it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I know this is the Offseason thead, but:

Anybody know anything about James Hardy (WR-Indiana)?

Who's he comparable to already in the NFL? Pros/Cons?

JJ Stokes
laugh.gif

AFC South is DA BIDNESS.
If the NFC East is better than them its by a hair.
Imo the AFC South is the best Division in Football.

Originally Posted by theone2401

...and for dude who asked about McFadden...yes, signing Turner would pretty much rule him out at the #3 pick. Turner and Norwood would be a nice duo, if we
had anybody to block for them. I'd hope they would then focus in on Jake Long. I'd take any of the dudes rumored to go in the top 5, with the
exception of Matt Ryan.
As soon as they let Leftwich go they werent taking Mcfadden. This just solidfies it.

Interesting...Who do the Falcons take then? Matt Ryan? New face of the franchise possibly?

I dont see Miami or St. Louis taking McFadden. Al Davis may %@$@ himself if McFadden is on the board when we pick....

It's sickening to see a guy like Berrian get money like that. Just have to be glad it's not my team that paid him the money.

Fizzy, I was just makin jokes.
Some folks love him, Im not that high on him. Hardy's a real Big and tall talented Wr. Jury's still out on him tho. some sayin he's a 1st rounder,thats puttin alot on him tho

*edit

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by theone2401

...and for dude who asked about McFadden...yes, signing Turner would pretty much rule him out at the #3 pick. Turner and Norwood would be a nice duo, if we
had anybody to block for them. I'd hope they would then focus in on Jake Long. I'd take any of the dudes rumored to go in the top 5, with the
exception of Matt Ryan.

Interesting...Who do the Falcons take then? Matt Ryan? New face of the franchise possibly?

I dont see Miami or St. Louis taking McFadden. Al Davis may %@$@ himself if McFadden is on the board when we pick....
Well the logical choice would be Matt Ryan. That is what I think especially. You never know McFadden is going to get people in the seats but who wantsto go see another Joey Harrington led Falcons team? seriously.

Back
Top Bottom