Official NFL Offseason Thread

If Crumpler stays healthy and is productive, that will be a good pickup for the Titans. Nobody but the Browns making moves in the AFC North.....

Drew Bennett long gone. played for Rams last yr
and he's no weapon, he's a last resort
laugh.gif

Wow. I was certain Alge was headed to Seattle. Good signing for Tennessee.

I swear, though, the early years of Vince's career are starting to mirror Vick's...
laugh.gif

The Bengals tried.... and failed
laugh.gif

BTW, why are there NO Bengal fans on NT?
There are a few, Wildcate, Griffyman, and a couple others. Not many though. Amazing how few Steeler fans there are on the board when they areone of the most popular teams across the nation. Just happens I guess.

This came from rotoworld.com

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Patriots are close to re-signing free agent Randy Moss.

Schefter says the Patriots have a "standing multi-year offer to make Moss one of the highest paid receivers in the NFL." Moss is perhaps realizing the market for him isn't as strong as believed, although we wouldn't count out another team like the Rams, ********, or Eagles making a last minute run at him. Mar. 2 - 7:19 pm et

Originally Posted by jville819

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Patriots are close to re-signing free agent Randy Moss.

Schefter says the Patriots have a "standing multi-year offer to make Moss one of the highest paid receivers in the NFL." Moss is perhaps realizing the market for him isn't as strong as believed, although we wouldn't count out another team like the Rams, ********, or Eagles making a last minute run at him. Mar. 2 - 7:19 pm et

What in the blue hell are the Titans and Eagles waiting on? Bryant Johnson? Pay this man.

i think the pats are having second thoughts on moss... you figure they won without him, couldn;t win with him, didn;t win with him in the playoffs thisyear.... and it;s against team philosophy to overspend.....

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

What in the blue hell are the Titans and Eagles waiting on? Bryant Johnson? Pay this man.
Seriously... The Titans need to jump ALL OVER him. They've got the room to make a move. They need to get Randy, and re-sign Haynesworth.

GMs are lovin this extra cap space so much they're goin out and overspending for avg and unproven players. ;{

I %+%+ with Donte Stallworth but his contract is far too generous

arent the Titans more than 40 mil under the cap or did I hear that wrong? them boys should be OD'n on CBs and WRs in either the draft or FAs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

GMs are lovin this extra cap space so much they're goin out and overspending for avg and unproven players. ;{

I %+%+ with Donte Stallworth but his contract is far too generous

arent the Titans more than 40 mil under the cap or did I hear that wrong? them boys should be OD'n on CBs and WRs in either the draft or FAs
Yeah, they've got all kinds of money to make moves... I really don't understand what they are waiting for with Moss. Make him an offer you knowthe Patriots aren't going to match. Make him the highest paid receiver in football. Nobody would blame you.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get it done n's...no more lowballing, give the man his well earned big $$$...
i think the pats are having second thoughts on moss... you figure they won without him, couldn;t win with him, didn;t win with him in the playoffs this year.... and it;s against team philosophy to overspend.....

indifferent.gif
@ you if you think Moss is expendable. If Moss was on our teamin '06, we would've had an SB...guaranteed (word to Reche Caldwell
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Dear (*insert ANY NFL team here),

Keep Moss out of Foxboro.

*Preferrably out of the AFC in general.
laugh.gif
Co-@!$#%*#-sign!!!
Moss torching our secondary for 2 games every year is not my idea of a good time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

mike23theking wrote:

Dear (*insert ANY NFL team here),

Keep Moss out of Foxboro.

*Preferrably out of the AFC in general.
laugh.gif
Co-@!$#%*#-sign!!!

Moss torching our secondary for 2 games every year is not my idea of a good time.
smh.gif

Yeah, hope he does sign with the Rams.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I am almost glad the Steelers aren't doing anything (standard Pittsburgh practice). Don't want to get locked up with bad contracts. The Post-Gazette did report Ben and the Steelers are closer to signing the long-term extension. Probably happen next week

[h3]
[/h3]
[h3]Quick-hitters[/h3]
» A number of player visits happening as former Panthers and Chargers free-agent safety Marlon McCree is visiting the Cincinnati Bengals this weekend. Former Jacksonville free-agent safety Sammy Knight is visiting the New York Giants today. Former Buccaneers free-agent cornerback Brian Kelly is scheduled to visit the Detroit Lions this week. Carolina free-agent wide receiver Drew Carter is visiting the Oakland Raiders Sunday. Tennessee free-agent tight end Ben Troupe is scheduled to visit the Buffalo Bills Sunday, where Arizona free-agent wide receiver Bryant Johnson also is visiting. --Adam Schefter

I hope we sign both
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom