OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Mike ran back to back Fullback dives that got stuffed on his own 35 yard line. :lol: :smh:

He makes mistakes too.
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

also, if you're mcdaniels and you see your OLine getting destroyed with your slow footed QB, why not get the ball out quick with slants and comeback routes. it's pretty much what jimmy's bread and butter was in SF

What C CP1708 said is true, laid that out well in terms of what his thinking had to have been. They had all 3 TO, a two-minute warning, and then a TD even if you miss an XP wins it for you.

I definitely think they don’t have a confident 2-Pt conversion play and overall don’t believe in Jim or else his thinking would’ve been different and like the rest of ours, even tho we would still go for it on 4th and 4 even if Jim sucks.

But if you don't believe in Jimmy, how are you depending on him to drive down the field and get a TD with 1 TO,and less than 2 minutes? :lol:

Regardless of outcome and what not, just simply process wise.......

Sean Payton, with 30 seconds left, in a fifty point game.........has his starting QB taking the snap.

Why. The. Ever. Loving. F***. Would. You. Do. That?

He took multiple hits in the 4th quarter of a 6-7 touchdown game. :stoneface:

Didn't this man clown Hackett's coaching a few weeks ago? I hope Aaron has fun on Pat's show this week.

But if you don't believe in Jimmy, how are you depending on him to drive down the field and get a TD with 1 TO,and less than 2 minutes? :lol:

I'm not saying I agree, just tryin to understand HIS thinking.

IF, this was his thought process, a second quick 3 and out, after two long LV drives, hurry up Offense under 2 min......bit of a tired defense affect, maybe? :nerd:

Maybe?

But you still need a TD anyways 😭

Might as well kneel it
yea, i get what you’re saying but in his mind he wanted to score twice to win the game in the final 5 minutes. he must not have been confident in the 2pt play conversion had they scored, so he probably viewed it as such. if you think you need two scores in a 8pt game then there is no wrong way of attacking that, but the problem is you dont need two scores in an 8pt game :lol:

Regardless the result is putting confidence in a defense that aint even top 20 so its a shame on his dumb ***.

Lowkey feels like the Broncos vs Bears game is a game where the losing team is gonna be in trouble. Bears lose and the offense struggles against a team that gave up NBA points, Fields either getting benched or OC or HC might be gone. If Broncos get out scored by a team that could only muster 1 TD vs the Chiefs 3rd string defense, some of the talent on that team is getting traded for draft capital the next morning.
Bears probably going for Caleb at this point. Traded stuff last year so they already hedged their bets, and there own pick might be #1

I wonder how legit Caleb is about staying because the Bears would be the worst place to go.

If Fields is next year’s Zach Wilson of training camp I’m gonna **** bricks because I’ve been touting lol

Regardless of outcome and what not, just simply process wise.......

Sean Payton, with 30 seconds left, in a fifty point game.........has his starting QB taking the snap.

Why. The. Ever. Loving. F***. Would. You. Do. That?

He took multiple hits in the 4th quarter of a 6-7 touchdown game. :stoneface:

Didn't this man clown Hackett's coaching a few weeks ago? I hope Aaron has fun on Pat's show this week.

Hackett should definitely talk his **** this week.

Bears probably going for Caleb at this point. Traded stuff last year so they already hedged their bets, and there own pick might be #1

I wonder how legit Caleb is about staying because the Bears would be the worst place to go.

Caleb is going to have to pull an Eli if the Bears try to draft him. Dead serious.
No QB deserves that.

He has to sit and watch film with Zach Wilson tonight and tomorrow. He doesn't have time to talk ****
francis.png
“70 points, this is the worst first-year takeover coaching situation in the history of football. Just complete incompetence. Unlike Sean I’ll get ahead of it and apologize sorry didn’t mean it.”

Russell Wilson was bad coming from the Seahawks still not sure why he got that unwarranted contract

Back
Top Bottom