OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Bears probably going for Caleb at this point. Traded stuff last year so they already hedged their bets, and there own pick might be #1

I wonder how legit Caleb is about staying because the Bears would be the worst place to go.

I was thinking something similar. It’s easy to get on Fields for not playing well. But when a team is constantly drafting qb’s and they don’t pan out. At some point you gotta look and ask if it’s organizational. They traded up to draft Tribusky with the 2nd pick in 2017 only to sour on him quick. Drafted Fields with a high pick and looks like they’re back to square one. That team has been qb hell for decades well before any of those guys as well.

IMG_0934.jpeg

Why aren’t there any Playboy QB personas like in the movies? :lol:

I feel like every era deserves a Joe Namath.

Jalen Hurts or Joe Burrow would put up crazy numbers.

they asking too much of these dudes now.. gotta do the QB camps from middle school if not earlier

then just because of America they expecting you to pretend to be super religious to be in that leadership role

but these dudes getting married at like 23-25

look at jimmy g, dude went to eastern Illinois and was a 2nd round guy

Greeny a funny dude.

The most interesting question about the Bears right now is which is worse? The offense or the defense? The answer is YES.

Bears getting absolutely clowned across the country.

We added good defensive pieces, albeit still knew the pass rush was weak. Traded for DJ Moore to go with Mooney, Claypool, and Kmet. Let Monty go, but drafted Johnson and added Foreman. Our #1 pick was a stud offensive lineman in college. On paper everything was trending up. New President came in and recognized that the org was being run ineffictively.

The key to to everything was Justin Fields improving, and that hasn't happened. In fact, he's regressed. And because of that, the team has dominoed and the entire organization has been spiraling downhill. It is not all his fault, but its over for Fields here. The entire coaching staff will be replaced, we'll draft yet another QB and try all this again. AND while the entire process resets, the Bears will continue to lose. It's a disaster.

I really hope we lose to Denver. Losing that game will PROBABLY be the last draw for the current coaching staff, which won't fix the season, but its something.

This was called interference on New Orleans yesterday in Green Bay
But same situation in Arizona and they picked up the flag
1695652119068.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom