OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Sad Face GIF.gif

Candidly, the fans deserve better but the organization is getting exactly what it deserves and I'm very happy. Just glad to have been able to celebrate a super bowl three times in my life.

The current Broncos on field performance pales in comparison to the nonsense that has been going on behind the scenes ever since Pat Bowlen got sick and eventually passed. The Bowlen family was filled with a bunch of entitled scumbags that were neither prepared to run a billion dollar NFL team or had any interest in the team other than making sure Mile High was packed out every time the Broncos played. Pat's biggest mistake was not designating one child as the successor to run the team or sell the team. He had kids by two women that didn't get along. Clowns didn't even wait until his body was cold before suing each other and in reality this went back to 09 when his Alzheimer's started getting worse.

Broncos were left to be run by John Elway and Joe Ellis while the kids duked it out in court. Elway and Ellis were the problem and made awful coaching and personel decisions. Hard to hold anyone accountable when the two guys that were the problem are making the decisions and the kids are too wrapped up in litigation to care what happens on the field

I am excited with this new ownership group and know things will get worse but the Broncos are a cautionary tale of poor estate planning and scumbag kids when doing succession planning for professional sports teams.

And what a total team loss by the Ravens, real pathetic …When the RB fumbled with the squad bout to go up 2 scores in the 1st quarter I knew the game was bout to be bs and the Colts would somehow win :smh:

Saleh's words about Wilson mean nothing. Look at the play calls & body language. They don't believe in him.

He can't speak about another QB until the front office brings one in.

So if the Jets get Kirk Cousins and go to the AFC Championship or further, who do you go with next season?

Rodgers or Kirk?

Back
Top Bottom