OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Malik Willis looking good so far :pimp::pimp:

really hope dude does well

but I really wish my team traded for him when those rumors of him being released were going around.. you got a cheap backup for a couple years thar could develop with legit offensive coaches and offense doesn’t change a ton of hurts has to miss time (like the drop off to minshew)

I hope we live to see the day where teams stop taking these dudes high in the draft just because they have a big arm

I hope we live to see the day where teams stop taking these dudes high in the draft just because they have a big arm

Richardson looked ROUGH. Panic throws, no touch, inaccurate, skiddish in the pocket (Bills were blitzing him a lot tho) … Josh Allen had those moments too. Patience is required

Didn’t realize the Colts had Jim Bob Cooter (Go Vols) as OC… he does well with qbs. Might be hope for AR in a couple years

Levis giving me Mallett and Mettenberger vibes, I don’t know why I’m still watching this.

uh. what?! :lol:
5F86363A-F040-42E6-BE58-305E9267A021.jpeg

Richardson looked ROUGH. Panic throws, no touch, inaccurate, skiddish in the pocket (Bills were blitzing him a lot tho) … Josh Allen had those moments too. Patience is required

Didn’t realize the Colts had Jim Bob Cooter (Go Vols) as OC… he does well with qbs. Might be hope for AR in a couple years
Someone that rough simply needs to play.
No way he can get better. Don't need another Trey Lance situation.

Richardson picking up right where college football fans left him huh

Richardson picking up right where college football fans left him huh

Telling y’all they be hyping these dudes up strictly because they got a big arm or they’re athletic. Richardson was buns in college.

That doesn’t always mean they’ll be busts but drafting dudes off things like that is always weird to me

Last edited:
Telling y’all they be hyping this dudes up strictly because they got a big arm or their athletic. Richardson was buns in college.

That doesn’t always mean they’ll be busts but drafting dudes off things like that is always weird to me
Ignoring 20 games worth of game tape
FHQus4iVEAAqSdK.jpg

Putting his Shuttle time on replay

eyes-roll-back-ecstasy (2).gif

I hope it works out for AR doe

Will Grier and Matt Corrall were once thought of as No. 1 overall picks…. :lol:

Mariota is trying to break the preseason rushing yard record

Back
Top Bottom