OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

1691948138985.png

Yall ever see a last name and are curious how the hell that came about?

Fotheringham is one. :lol:

Probably a family settles somewhere and a kid is sent to talk to the name maker people and the father is over there eating ham. Fotheringham...father eating ham. I see it..

Sean Payton annoying as hell man.

Milking that Super Bowl run like the '08 Celtics.

Careful, cats in here get real defensive about him and his endless shortcomings while in New Orleans.

All a good coach has to do is stay out the game for a few years and the media will build him up to be a legend, word to Gruden

How raiders got multiple dudes on the sideline in unis with gold watches on?!

Sean Payton is protected by the cloak of the Parcells coaching tree. Between Walsh to Parcells to Holmgren...the overall success of those trees protects the bad eggs, cause there aren't many...Payton did get a ring tho, so 🤷‍♂️

I've despised Payton since '09. And that cocky **** was shutup by the Vikings in the playoffs ever since...but N.O. got the Lombardi...bounty gate be damned.

Still not confident. We went through every qb on the roster last season due to injury.

Bring on Darnold, pretty disgusted at Trey’s performance in this first half.

Hard to go either way with Lance. Kyle isn't exactly gonna unleash the beast (draw up plays to utilize Trey's legs) in preseason week 1 and the emphasis has always been on developing pocket presence. Pocket presence not great, but the Oline is terrible, so if you're fair with the analysis, today was a "nothing changed" outcome, imo.

Should also account for him being out there for live work after his injury, so the jury still out.

Wobbler count is way down too... *turns of objectivity*....and that is a bummer. :lol:

Last edited:
Trey Lance need to switch to WR, S, or LB…

QB ain’t it. He’ll be wearing #51 in two years

Back
Top Bottom