OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Quentin Johnston looked like a good first-round pick based on what I just saw.

I hope we live to see the day where teams stop taking these dudes high in the draft just because they have a big arm

So you’re okay with overpaying average and below average QBs 30-40 mil a year because that’s the position but have an issue with drafting them in the first round when their total contract is under 40 mil?

Most experts and analysts said Anthony Richardson should sit one year because he was so raw with little experience. They said he faster than Lamar and bigger than Josh Allen. I’d definitely let him sit but I think the Colts gonna rush him out there and ruin him cause that franchise is a mess.

Daboll loved AR, he wanted him. Would have been fun to see what he could have done with him.

So you’re okay with overpaying average and below average QBs 30-40 mil a year because that’s the position but have an issue with drafting them in the first round when their total contract is under 40 mil?

Most experts and analysts said Anthony Richardson should sit one year because he was so raw with little experience. They said he faster than Lamar and bigger than Josh Allen. I’d definitely let him sit but I think the Colts gonna rush him out there and ruin him cause that franchise is a mess.

Daboll loved AR, he wanted him. Would have been fun to see what he could have done with him.

And again, all you listed was his size and speed as his great attributes. About as mindless as the people drafting QBs based off that.

And again, all you listed was his size and speed as his great attributes. About as mindless as the people drafting QBs based off that.

How many QBs have you come across that are bigger than Josh Allen, throw farther than Josh Allen and faster than Lamar? He was projected to go 2nd or 3rd round because he has the tools but he needs time and coaching. Unfortunately, he won’t get either in Indy.

1691940685967.png
1691940698680.png

How many QBs have you come across that are bigger than Josh Allen, throw farther than Josh Allen and faster than Lamar? He was projected to go 2nd or 3rd round because he has the tools but he needs time and coaching. Unfortunately, he won’t get either in Indy.

And the dude can’t hit the broadside of a barn, so what are they gonna do? Have him throw deep bombs and run his whole career? It’s like someone said above, there’s tons of game tape showing the dude can’t throw. He was drafted strictly on athletic ability. When was the last time you saw someone succeed at QB who was terrible at throwing the ball?

I mean I hope it works out for him but like you said the colts ain’t gonna do anything for him development wise. Same with the titans, we just drafted Malik who was built up solely off athleticism then went in a game and couldn’t throw a forward pass. Then literally drafted another QB the following year

i think the colts, and everybody else, are using the josh allen projection for AR…allen was pretty bad to start, until daboll….

And the dude can’t hit the broadside of a barn, so what are they gonna do? Have him throw deep bombs and run his whole career? It’s like someone said above, there’s tons of game tape showing the dude can’t throw. He was drafted strictly on athletic ability. When was the last time you saw someone succeed at QB who was terrible at throwing the ball?

I mean I hope it works out for him but like you said the colts ain’t gonna do anything for him development wise. Same with the titans, we just drafted Malik who was built up solely off athleticism then went in a game and couldn’t throw a forward pass. Then literally drafted another QB the following year

There’s also a lot of tape of him making throws and smart decisions. He has to sit a year and hopefully the Colts got the right people to help him develop but I doubt it.

Malik Willis wasn’t a bad pick for a third rounder, worth the gamble. Titans don’t seem like a good fit for him though, I don’t expect him to develop there.

There’s also a lot of tape of him making throws and smart decisions. He has to sit a year and hopefully the Colts got the right people to help him develop but I doubt it.

Malik Willis wasn’t a bad pick for a third rounder, worth the gamble. Titans don’t seem like a good fit for him though, I don’t expect him to develop there.

No QB is a good fit for the titans :lol:

I swear this franchise is okay with being mediocre man. So painful to watch all these years

Back
Top Bottom