OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pickett could be a serviceable staring QB in the league with a competent OC. The Steelers offense was trash before Kenny and will stay that way as long as Canada is calling the plays. But Kenny is collateral damage at this point, time to move on

I think Pickett could be a serviceable staring QB in the league with a competent OC. The Steelers offense was trash before Kenny and will stay that way as long as Canada is calling the plays. But Kenny is collateral damage at this point, time to move on
Canada is god awful, but I never believed in Pickett being a NFL starter based on watching him at Pitt.

Canada is god awful, but I never believed in Pickett being a NFL starter based on watching him at Pitt.

Yea outside of that senior season he was mid.

The remaining schedule includes 5 straight matchups against .500 or below opponents (probably split with the bengals). In theory, the Steelers should win those games and be set at 10-5 with Seattle and Baltimore remaining. 9-6 is also very likely if they drop the game at Indy. Knowing this current org, they wouldn’t make any drastic changes like drafting a QB in the 1st to replace Kenny. Maybe Canada is let go but that’s a huge maybe if the offense continues to show “progress” (can thank the running game for that)

Last edited:
Chargers gon fire Staley tomorrow?
As a raider fan, keep him there forever :lol:

But after seeing the players after the game unhappy yesterday, I think if they lose bad to the ravens this week they’re firing him.

But the Chargers are notorious of playing up/down to their competition. So knowing them, they’ll beat the Ravens just to lose the week after to the patriots :lol:

Just seen this, unreal how bad this kid has been :smh:

FB_IMG_1700497722121.jpg

Not one WR :smh: what did anyone see in this guy to draft him 2nd. I hated this pick from the start. All morning people been saying the Jets should just release him. Is that even an option or possible ? Salah needs to go run the stairs somewhere else and take Hackett with him ... and Rogers stay ya *** on the sidelines till next yr ...

Just seen this, unreal how bad this kid has been :smh:

FB_IMG_1700497722121.jpg

Not one WR :smh: what did anyone see in this guy to draft him 2nd. I hated this pick from the start. All morning people been saying the Jets should just release him. Is that even an option or possible ? Salah needs to go run the stairs somewhere else and take Hackett with him ... and Rogers stay ya *** on the sidelines till next yr ...

when Boyle finally got it to Wilson, he fumbled anyway. so not like it matters. let Zach cook!!! :lol:

I still like Zach but I think he needs to go on his mission and come back to the NFL in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom