OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
JETE midas whale ride IT out Wilson.

These other dudes ain't no better.

The Jets should give Vinny Testaverde a call at this point.

He can't be any worse than the current crop QBs the Jets have.

Why exactly did they skip over Siemian starting instead of Boyle?
Everybody knows Trevor sucks, need the world to see Boyle ain’t it either

Jets coulda went out and got better options but they chose to roll with Zach too long now nobody ever wants to see yo again no matter how bad the other dudes are ….Shoulda brought Flacco back after Rodgers got hurt

Would Flacco really had been a better option at this point in his career? What other better options were out there?

all i got left this year are the Knicks

pedro-pascal-crying.gif

I blame the Jets troubles on Rodgers.

Not on his injuries, but his dumbass teasing comeback.

Once he did that, the Jets were gonna ride it out with Wilson. Rather than go out and try to trade for a QB to win now.

I blame the Jets troubles on Rodgers.

Not on his injuries, but his dumbass teasing comeback.

Once he did that, the Jets were gonna ride it out with Wilson. Rather than go out and try to trade for a QB to win now.

Nah, the only reason Rodgers was doing that was to stay relevant in the celebrity world. Nobody thinks he’d come back this year… and if saleh or the GM actually thought that, then he should have been fired on the spot for being incompetent.

Everybody knows Trevor sucks, need the world to see Boyle ain’t it either

Jets coulda went out and got better options but they chose to roll with Zach too long now nobody ever wants to see yo again no matter how bad the other dudes are ….Shoulda brought Flacco back after Rodgers got hurt

Yeah Siemian sucks but he’s been serviceable before. Didn’t he fill in quite a few games for the broncos.

It’s w/e in the end but still. They should have kept Mike White, Wentz was easily available 🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom