OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT LA FAM, i’ll be in LA this coming Friday to Monday for Browns/Rams game and may hit Lakers/Rockets that Saturday as well. I’ll be staying in DTLA but will be all around LA, PM me, or Dm me on IG @ jdhillon23 if you around and we can throw a few drinks back.

TBH I think the Jags lose today

I checked Twitter and the fanbase thinks the same. This win would solidify our 1st place in the division and make the road to the playoffs easier, which is why we won’t win today.

1701014925275.jpeg

I love Rex’s reaction. That division was garbage outside of the Jets having a good 2-3 years but no QB.

Alex also left out that Tom was a big part of the rule changes years ago. Tom didn’t play in the 70s or 80s. We seen him cry and moan every time his face mask got grazed or he got tapped after he threw the ball. Go get another face lift bich.

we starting starting Mac Jones and will rotate in Zappe. like it's a ****ing preseason game :rofl:

They’re going against a D2 team, it’s basically a preseason game.

Mackenzie Jones is one play away. Browning will be the better QB against Pickett who is a BUM

It was all good just a year ago

It wasn’t.

I know one guy said Vegas got it wrong last year, why can’t they get it wrong again. No, no, no. The Giants got it wrong last year and now they’re back on track.

Falcons and Saints helmets are nice. Texans again with the red helmets. Every team should have an alternate helmet.

Pitt vs Cin game gonna be as ugly as NE vs NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom