OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody @ the Jete’s

1700899707994.png

Us? I'm not doing that **** 😭

Ain’t gone eeeem lie I did it TWICE. 8th grade. 2001 true blue 3s… I was a 9.5/10. Was in line since like 6am. Was only able to get a size 11 at footlocker. Luckily moms ordered a size 10.5 online too. I wore that size 11 to school that Monday. When my 10.5 came, gave them to my uncle.

Prom night, my Stacey Adams were a size 8.5!! I had to have em though. I’m a true size 10, but I can wear 3 sizes. 9.5-10.5

Wore them Stacey’s once and threw them away :lol: :lol:

^ idk what the age requirement is to play in flag football leagues. might be in the josh giddey age range. tread carefully my guy
This. My son’s high school has a team. Got some pretty good athletes out there too.

Is women’s flag going to be in the Olympics?

Ravens/Steelers been the best rivilary for a good 15 years. Cowboys/Eagles up there. 9ers Seahawks is higher too.

got legit rivalries fans of other teams care about watching

again, while I appreciate the petty, I don’t give a crap about saints/falcons on a normal basis

hope everyone is having great thanksgiving break. quick thoughts:

lions inconsistency is going to bite them at the wrong time.

love was ballin. packers in the mix again.

cowboys with another blow out against a sub .500 team but shows glimpses of how scary that offense is when firing on all cylinders. defense is falling in place at the right time.

niners defense looking great but will go only as far as purdy can take them. he has good games then looks very average.

seahawks just dont have enough on both sides of the ball to get far in the nfc.

fins offense has so many weapons and their defense is rounding out. watch out in the afc

wtfs need to start from scratch. not sure jetes didnt get a competent qb after rodgers went down. saleh is wild for sticking with wilson for so long. only reason was maybe to rise his value to trade him away but nobody is giving a bag of chips for him now.

These Steeler WRs channeling their inner AB.

Got more drama than production, then again they have Taller Zach Wilson as their QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom