OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL cold business. Cut buddy before the incentives kicked in.

Stop signing incentivized contracts. It’s such a scam when your playtime and production literally can be compromised if the team fears you may actually reach them

A couple things now that I’m done driving
What do we think Herbert would do with KC's talent on offense?

Right, let’s compare him to what the greatest QB we’ve seen play football would do :lol:. LeBron had the 07 Cavs in the Finals. Do we need to ask what Tracy McGrady would’ve done with that team?

This is why I said QB talk is nuanced. Too many variables outside of talent. You can’t take over as a Top 10 talent QB like you can as Top 10 hooper IMO.

I think they were ultimately trying to say Herbert wouldn’t be able to lead the chiefs to an 8-3 record with their current talent. Idk lol

The other - Schefty said based on history he is expecting 7-10 openings this offseason :wow:

We have Raiders and Panthers so far. I think the others would have to be Commanders, Chargers and Pats. Giants? Jets? Bears? Do we get hot seat updates on Monday or Tuesday :lol:

All the good QBs (other than Allen and Goff maybe) have legitimate receiver cores

Tyreek/Waddle
Brown/Smith
McLaurin/Dotson
Jefferson/Hockenson
DK/Lockett
Sutton/Jeudy
Ridley/Kirk
Deebo/Aiyuk
Chase/Higgins/Boyd

Mike Williams and Keenan Allen have the same skillset and are slow. Mike Williams is forever Hurt. They’ve never had a semblance of a TE…

Keenan Allen is going to get his 8-10 catches for a 100… where else are they getting help from? I’ve seen Mike Williams get locked down plenty of times to. He’s only good at 9 routes

:lol: :lol:

Then they drafted an IDENTICAL slow guy in Quintin Johnston

They passed on Aiyuk and Tee Higgins for that LB Murray… and he’s not special at all :lol:

Chargers have ZERO speed on offense, and a QB who can throw it 60-70 on a line. Dude is dinking and dunking because no one can get separation.

Buddy’s arm has a governor device on it, smh. Can’t go past 45mph

Right, let’s compare him to what the greatest QB we’ve seen play football would do :lol:. LeBron had the 07 Cavs in the Finals. Do we need to ask what Tracy McGrady would’ve done with that team?
I would never put that bum in the same sentence as Mahomes :lol: . nick. nick. understood the point I was making. If you call a supporting cast of Allen, Mike Will, Ekeler, Everett, Bosa, etc. "under talented" then what would you call KC's roster? A top 5 QB should elevate the team.

To be fair, coaching matters and the team has had the injury bug the past few seasons. But that Jags game in the playoffs last season showed me all I needed to see on Herbert.

F_9XWxKXcAA6L4Q

All the good QBs (other than Allen and Goff maybe) have legitimate receiver cores

Tyreek/Waddle
Brown/Smith
McLaurin/Dotson
Jefferson/Hockenson
DK/Lockett
Sutton/Jeudy
Ridley/Kirk
Deebo/Aiyuk
Chase/Higgins/Boyd

Mike Williams and Keenan Allen have the same skillset and are slow. Mike Williams is forever Hurt. They’ve never had a semblance of a TE…

:lol: :lol:

B Sox B Sox Peep how none of the Ravens core is on there but they are #1 in the AFC and Lamar is an MVP candidate
1701111378472.jpeg

I would never put that bum in the same sentence as Mahomes :lol: . nick. nick. understood the point I was making. If you call a supporting cast of Allen, Mike Will, Ekeler, Everett, Bosa, etc. "under talented" then what would you call KC's roster? A top 5 QB should elevate the team.

To be fair, coaching matters and the team has had the injury bug the past few seasons. But that Jags game in the playoffs last season showed me all I needed to see on Herbert.
1701111567155.gif

The conversation needs to be Top 15 for him RIGHT NOW.

Bears, Chargers and Saints all gotta be firing their coaches. Washington too.

Between the two openings and that, it’s 6. Schefty knows. He actually broke it down mathematically based on history over the past few decades :lol: :smokin

Everyone seems to be super high on Ben Johnson. Apparently Roger sent out a memo to owners saying they owe (or have paid) $800MM to fired coaches :wow:
1701112161962.gif

The other - Schefty said based on history he is expecting 7-10 openings this offseason :wow:

We have Raiders and Panthers so far. I think the others would have to be Commanders, Chargers and Pats. Giants? Jets? Bears? Do we get hot seat updates on Monday or Tuesday :lol:

I’m not saying I support this but I could definitely see Todd Bowles being let go if Tampa doesn’t find a way to get back on track. Rest of the schedule is light and even at 4-7 they can win that division

I’m not saying I support this but I could definitely see Todd Bowles being let go if Tampa doesn’t find a way to get back on track. Rest of the schedule is light and even at 4-7 they can win that division

This is crazy. 7-10 was spot on. Close to a third of the league!

These long tenured coaches, their GMs and owners deserve their flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom