OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Justin Hebert get all the slander, but the other Justin gets excuses?

Almost everyone is saying move on. Does he have a good coach and staff around him? No. He runs better than most QBs and has a great arm. He has an issue with his decision making and confidence. That can be fixed with the right coach.

Arguably the worst game of the year, and we’ve had some stinkers.

Have you watched any Giants games this year?

Potential based on what exactly? Offensive line isn’t amazing but it’s not as bad as it once was. Kmet and DJ Moore are easily TE1 and WR1 on most teams but have been underutilized in the bears offense because Fields can’t effectively get them the ball on a consistent basis. Half of DJ Moore’s TD’s and yards came from 2 games lol

Meat munching the QB that scored 0 TD’s after his defense forced 4 turnovers is wild
I was an avid Fields supporter up until earlier this year... When people say potential, they're referring to his talent. He may not be good but the kid is talented. Athletic, great arm, and elusive. Unfortunately those things are just a piece of the puzzle. Fields has poor QB vision, is still afraid to throw receivers open(when giving the chance), is slow through his progressions, injury prone, turnover prone, and he flat out can't read defenses. Some of those things can be addressed possibly and the playcalling is definitely terrible as well but some of it is on Fields as well

Never said he had a good game. He runs better than most QBs and has a good arm. When they hired that coach, I said Fields is ******. I also think Chicago should move on from him.

There's no way in HELL any other QB could not score a single offense TD and need a GW FG to beat a team who starting QB threw FOUR interceptions and we say they had a good game.

We straight up lying now!

Who said he had a good game? I said he wasn't that bad besides the fumbles.
We've seen WAAAY worse QB performances this season.

How does Justin Hebert get all the slander, but the other Justin gets excuses?

Because he was crowned a top 10 QB by the media for being a white 6'6 QB

Ain’t nobody got time for Fields to develope. He’s 7-26 as a starter.

He’s who he’ll always be at this point.

He’s on that Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston path. It’s over for buddy

1701145569058.png

16 passes behind the LOS, 11 passes within 10 yards

Ain’t nobody got time for Fields to develope. He’s 7-26 as a starter.

He’s who he’ll always be at this point.

He’s on that Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston path. It’s over for buddy

He might be on that path but he’s also had the worst coaching staff since he’s been in the league. They have no idea how to utilize his skill set.

1701145569058.png

16 passes behind the LOS, 11 passes within 10 yards

Looks like a Daniel Jones chart and the country was empathetic for him because he was a nice white kid that got boo’d too hard and shows up early for work. Can barely throw the ball and got paid cause the owner likes how he carries himself on and off the field.

Wait until y’all have to watch Jake Browning in primetime against playoff teams down the stretch :lol:
I’ve been watching Jake Browning since he was in HS but I didn’t know he was even in the league. I don’t mean to laugh at your misfortune but that pop gun arm ain’t it.

He might be on that path but he’s also had the worst coaching staff since he’s been in the league. They have no idea how to utilize his skill set.

Looks like a Daniel Jones chart and the country was empathetic for him because he was a nice white kid that got boo’d too hard and shows up early for work. Can barely throw the ball and got paid cause the owner likes how he carries himself on and off the field.

Two different ownerships and scenarios for fields and jones, but I’m not gonna act as if there isn’t grace given to Daniel jones for a plethora of reasons. Both are very below average QB’s imo and nothing Jones did warranted his current contract extension

Yeah I said this as well... I wasn't trying to defend Fields but it's truth. It's 2023 and a lot of coaches still have no idea how to utilize mobile QBs. What separates good and bad coaches to me is the ability adapt your gameplan/playbook to the personnel on the field... The bears have done a terrible job at adjusting their playcalling to Fields'.. I mean looking at this franchise not too long ago, Nagy went all in on adjusting the offense to Mitch Tribusky's strengths while masking his weaknesses as best they could. That was Mitch's best year in the league and he led them to the playoffs(the defense was elite that year too). There's just too many coaches in this league who lack improvision and the ability to adjust. Although KoC is flawed, I do appreciate that we have him. Literally molded the offense around Kirk's strengths and the past year and a half has been some of Kirk's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom