OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last QB to have 3 different coaches with the same organization?

I think they’re moving on but Eberflus isn’t a head coach and he was the wrong guy. Most people thought Nagy and the GM were getting fired before that draft and instead they drafted a QB and then fired them. So he got one coach that was halfway out and then a coach that sucked and probably didn’t want him. Fields ain’t been great but he definitely is in one of the worst situations.

That's not making your point :lol:

You sound confused why Herbert would be getting criticized more. It's clear why.

Poor guy still has an inferiority complex that people called Fields better than Lawrence at one point so he wants the ultimate slander for fields while not realizing most people have said he’s not very good

Imagine literally saying “why doesn’t Fields get as much slander as Herbert?”

It’s really not even nasty behavior it’s sad boy behavior at this point

It feels like the gotcha is “See he’s not a Top 5 QB”. However, 1-3 has ALWAYS BEEN Mahomes, Allen & Burrow, which left To say what 4 & 5. This season I would have Hurts & Lamar at those spots.
That’s not true. There was a big Herbert > Burrow camp from the rookie year on. Steven Ruiz from The Ringer routinely made jokes about Burrow’s “weak arm” and pushed the Herbert can make all the throws talk. I wouldn’t say it was until last year that it was consensus that Burrow is better.

NT always...always has been skeptical of Herbert. Especially those that are in the CFB thread as well. It's clear to me that lots of folks got caught up in the slander meter and the media portrayal. We know how the media navigates, so I'm not really sure what there is to talk about.

why is melissa etheride on my tv screen singing about the chiefs?
Oh, God...did they have her on GMFB again?...I record that show and just started watching. Thanks for the heads up. They did this last year and it was so cringe. :lol:

Bro - I’m back in the corporate office with TVs today. What channel is that?

Man, I had to Google her and y’all know I get my milk protein in but I’m leaving her to the vultures :lol: I am actually trying to be educated about the game right now. Can’t have old white women trying to educate me on what is going on :lol:

Bears coaching staff & supporting cast is not great but Fields also isn't doing anything to help himself or elevate the team. Both things could be true.

The fact that in year three it's still a question whether or not Fields is good says it all.

Bro - I’m back in the corporate office with TVs today. What channel is that?

Man, I had to Google her and y’all know I get my milk protein in but I’m leaving her to the vultures :lol: I am actually trying to be educated about the game right now. Can’t have old white women trying to educate me on what is going on :lol:

NFL Network :lol:

That’s not true. There was a big Herbert > Burrow camp from the rookie year on. Steven Ruiz from The Ringer routinely made jokes about Burrow’s “weak arm” and pushed the Herbert can make all the throws talk. I wouldn’t say it was until last year that it was consensus that Burrow is better.

Not saying it didnt happen, but anyone who was calling Burrow’s arm “weak”, was not watching LSU in 2019 lmao

My brother NickFolarin NickFolarin is somewhere doing this after Justin’s performance

IMG_2142.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom