OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plays he made on that first drive avoiding all but certain sacks and throwing to move the chains is what makes people think, "well maybe...." I'd like to see him with a decent line and an OC that let's him use his legs.

No way Poles doesn't take Caleb though. If he sticks with Fields and Fields doesn't make a leap, Poles is out.

1701145569058.png

16 passes behind the LOS, 11 passes within 10 yards

This is coaching negligence. Bears have to get rid of Eberflus.

We still have a 62% chance to make the playoffs according to ESPN, and a 100% chance of getting crushed if we do. The NFC is so terrible from us down :lol:

The discourse around Herbert is weird.

It feels like the gotcha is “See he’s not a Top 5 QB”. However, 1-3 has ALWAYS BEEN Mahomes, Allen & Burrow, which left To say what 4 & 5. This season I would have Hurts & Lamar at those spots.

So the real question is after those 5, which QBs are we DEFINITIVELY & ABSOLUTELY taking over Herbert. Is the difference between saying Top 5 vs Top 7 that great?

In addition, of those taken before him, who has a worse coaching staff and organizational structure than Herbert?

In inverse, we have a QB who graded out the 2nd worse QB in the league last year, only second to Zach Wilson, is getting his 3rd head coach in 4 years. We are clamoring for a QB that gives a high every 2-3 games, but has identical OVERALL production to Michael McCorkle Jones.

I'll ask again
But you’re making my point. We’re slandering Herbert because we truly believe we think he’s good, but he’s underperforming in the wins and losses category. Shouldn’t we be doing the same thing for Fields, IF we think he’s under performing, or are we unconsciously admitting that he sucks.

But you’re making my point. We’re slandering Herbert because we truly believe we think he’s good, but he’s underperforming in the wins and losses category. Shouldn’t we be doing the same thing for Fields, IF we think he’s under performing, or are we unconsciously admitting that he sucks.

That's not making your point :lol:

You sound confused why Herbert would be getting criticized more. It's clear why.

That's not making your point :lol:

You sound confused why Herbert would be getting criticized more. It's clear why.
So we aren’t criticizing Fields because he has no expectations?

Herbert deserves more criticism for being a Top 10 QB with no playoff wins, but Fields doesn’t because……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom