OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Sharpe smoking good this morning. Who is trading a first round pick for Justin Fields?

I hope Atlanta offers a 2nd rder for him.
I want the brother to succeed but I’d prefer going for someone in the draft.

I don’t follow college ball as close as I used to but from what I know make a move for Jayden Daniel’s I’m even all in the the chaos of doing some head*** move to get Shedeur

Deebo looks like a bull terrier in the face

Receivers don’t want to play with guys like Justin Fields. Idc what anyone sell. Kelvin Benjamin had beef with came due to the same reasons (even though we know Benjamin was bad himself)

Legit receivers want to play with pass first QBs. They probably won’t say it publicly but deep down it’s true.

I don’t follow college ball as close as I used to but from what I know make a move for Jayden Daniel’s I’m even all in the the chaos of doing some head*** move to get Shedeur

We're a quality QB away from being a perennial playoff team again. The other pieces are there.

I'm honestly not that knowledgeable of this upcoming QB class so I can't speak to any of them.

Shedur too small, Jayden is tall but skinny. He’s gonna have to add some weight.

I think Chicago getting a 5th for Fields, MAYBE a 4th.

Fields in Atlanta sounds like a nightmare. They barely get the ball to their star RB and TE somedays and they keep playing Ridder.

I thought this franchise was cooked under Jerry Richardson (rest in piss bozo) but my goodness Tepper is far worse

IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0029.jpeg

Poor guy still has an inferiority complex that people called Fields better than Lawrence at one point so he wants the ultimate slander for fields while not realizing most people have said he’s not very good

Imagine literally saying “why doesn’t Fields get as much slander as Herbert?”

It’s really not even nasty behavior it’s sad boy behavior at this point

This man jumped all over the place ain't even stick to his own point. His goal was to find a way to deflect Fields.

Let me be clear like Herbert a lot, the talent is all there but we can't blame everybody around him when he's below 500. Most dudes would be called a coach killer going through 3 coaches at 25.... 25. Maybe the next coach will be the on to get it right.

This man jumped all over the place ain't even stick to his own point. His goal was to find a way to deflect Fields.

Let me be clear like Herbert a lot, the talent is all there but we can't blame everybody around him when he's below 500. Most dudes would be called a coach killer going through 3 coaches at 25.... 25. Maybe the next coach will be the on to get it right.
Bro do you even realize you basically are describing Fields :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom