OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

On the ferry and the dude in front of me is watching the doc on his phone...should I tell him?

20230823_153727.jpg

Bro ain't no way lmaooooooooooooo

Trey may suck but ppl lying to themselves over SAM DARNOLD is hilarious

I keep up with practice updates religiously from multiple writers.

Sam was not better than Trey.

None of them were leaps and bounds ahead of each other from what I’ve read and seen.

I believe any one of the three could start and we’d have a decent record.

Seeing as Sam signed the first day of free agency, I think Sam and the front office knew he would be second string all along. That must’ve been the plan.

The Niners currently have an unrealistic team building model, if Trey Lance had put together even a half decent season, he would have to get tagged which they can’t afford or resigned which they really can’t afford unless they get rid of half our All Pros.

It was a bad move from the jump.

Last edited:
Hard for me to believe the eagles would heavily invest in RB…

until I actually see it

I keep up with practice updates religiously from multiple writers.

Sam was not better than Trey.

None of them were leaps and bounds ahead of each other from what I’ve read and seen.

I believe any one of the three could start and we have a decent record.

Seeing as Sam sign the first day of free agency, I think Sam and the front office knew he would be second string all along. That must’ve been the plan.

The Niners currently have an unrealistic team building model, if had Trey Lance Put together even a half decent season, he would have to get tagged which they can’t afford or resigned which they really can’t afford unless they get rid of half our All Pros.

It was a bad move from the jump.

They drafted him 3rd and gave up picks but they won't give him a legit chance. This is weird.

They better figure something out cuz this ain't looking good

Figured they would get in the mix, I don’t know why Howie should stand down considering many people are saying it’ll be a Day 2 pick.

because we gotta extend smitty and dickerson this year

gotta assume whomever trades for him and extends him

plus eagles are 4 deep at RB for cheap as hell

Let’s just say a Round 3 and Gainwell (whoever) and you pay him a little over market value for the next 3 years. That’s likely end of R3.

Let’s just say a Round 3 and Gainwell (whoever) and you pay him a little over market value for the next 3 years. That’s likely end of R3.

im not worried about the trade compensation, thank you again saints

but it’s just making the numbers work.. but I assume we won’t be paying fletch next year and then it’s the possibilities of guys like BG, kelce and maybe lane

but, as mentioned, smitty and Dickerson have the get paid and both are getting big money deals to make them easier to swallow while bonuses can be spread of course of the deal

taylor is only 24 though

Now that I think of it, this is Mark Sanchise/Franchez all over again, but worse.

49ers convinced me Trey was legit so to see them give up on him is shocking

How did they convince you? It’s year three, he could barely get on the field and hasn’t shown anything in practice. Teams don’t give up on a top 10 QB draft pick unless it’s clear. They know he’s not the guy. If he was, he’d be on the field and they wouldn’t have signed Sam.

How did they convince you? It’s year three, he could barely get on the field and hasn’t shown anything in practice. Teams don’t give up on a top 10 QB draft pick unless it’s clear. They know he’s not the guy. If he was, he’d be on the field and they wouldn’t have signed Sam.
They convinced me by drafting him at the #3 in the first round

They convinced me by giving up two first round picks to be able to draft him

Have you forgotten that Lynch and Shanahan were/are touted as football geniuses

Back
Top Bottom