OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Jesus, this has been a hell of a series. I wouldn't even be that mad if the Caps lost, I just hope we get a game 7...

indifferent.gif
@ the Pens getting a powerplay with 2 mins left in a game likethis.

Crazy ending to the 3rd period... Overtime!...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

That WAS a slash.......but at this time of the game? Weak.......

agreed - it was a weak call, but you can't be slashing at that point as a smart player either.

This has been such a fun series to watch because the star players have all come to play.. watching Crosby carry the Pens to that last goal was just amazing,dude turned it up to 11 and nobody could keep up with him. And some of Malkin's passes out there are just insane.

You dont make that penalty call with that amount of time left in what could be a series ending game. I get it that its a penalty but I mean that was prettypetty. Great game so far, I wish these teams could play like a best of 10 series.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

You dont make that penalty call with that amount of time left in what could be a series ending game. I get it that its a penalty but I mean that was pretty petty. Great game so far, I wish these teams could play like a best of 10 series.
and tie 5-5? then goto a killer shootout, first to 100.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's a wrap.......I really don't see the Caps losing game 7 on home ice, hope I'm wrong though.
ohwell.gif

goddamnit.. broken stick.. go figure.

welp... i think everyone guessed it was going 7... now they got it.

Pens have played better this series, in my estimation.. but they haven't necessarily taken advantage of their possession and shot advantages.

Gary Buttman gets his wish....game 7
pimp.gif

Caps better come out ON @*$@%#% FIRE on Wed...

can't believe they pulled this one off...unreal....even survived a horrid penalty call in the final 2 minutes...(it was a penalty, but NOT something youcall at that point in the game
smh.gif
)

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

I know it's not over yet, but do you think this is better than the '96 series? That was the best playoff series I've personally ever seen (not thatI'm a hockey buff) but this is proving to be something REALLY special...

Back
Top Bottom