OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Local News said Ward is good to go for Game 6...
pimp.gif

Walker not getting suspended and only fined $2500 =
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Boy that's a tough way to lose a game and a series. Going for the Canes the rest of the way I suppose.

If the Wings win their series the WCF will be a goal scoring fest I think. I cannot wait that should be a good one.

I still can't believe that the 'Hawks are in the Conference Finals. My 21 years on this Earth and I've never witnessed this team so good in mylife.

I cant believe it. not even the Pens or the Caps made it that far in their first try after the lockout.

Hawks were just way too stacked top to bottom, we tried to play them by defending and that didnt work. tried to be offensive (doing some run and gun) thatdidnt work either.

the past few teams that have beat the Canucks have gone on to the Stanley Cup Finals. (see Calgary and Anaheim and Detroit)

Congratulations Chicago, hope you guys pay some more attention the Hawks now. thats a great organization thats reviving to what it once was.

Its crazy to think that the Hawks were supposed to be this good in a few years, Versteeg, Toews, Kane, Bolland, Barker, etc are all still extremely young. Thisaside from financial restraints could be a great team for years to come.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I still can't believe that the 'Hawks are in the Conference Finals. My 21 years on this Earth and I've never witnessed this team so good in my life.
Same here, I am still
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Ducks got to come out tonight and play like game 3. I need a game 7 in this series.

not going to happen bro......wings take this game with ease...

^Don't even ask him. He wasn't in this thread when the Wings were losing.
They may win, but it won't be easy. Getzy played the last two games very ill. He's a lot better now though.

Weird how some people are in here when their teams are doing well yet others are here all the time. I love hockey in general so I'll be here til the end. Iam currently rooting for the Caps and the Hawks. I'd love to see that as a Stanley Cup Final.

^Yeah, if the Ducks get knocked out that is what I would like to see. Actually anything other than Pens/Wings would be fine with me.

both of you are funny....check the thread I have been in here win or lose, and yes the game will be won with ease!!!! Its going to look like a wings power playthe whole game....and there is nothing wrong with being confident of such an experienced team.....

Just wanted to come in and give some props to the Blackhawks.

Pat Kane out doing stuff

Lets get it!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I will give it up to the ducks, they finally have the SOG advantage...lets watch the wings turn it on in the 2nd like they have for every other game....

Back
Top Bottom