OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I think the $300 price tag would be a good thing. I doubt a hypebeast will drop that amount for them. 
$300 is a good thing?
Hypebeasts drop 500+ on yeezys. Those creatures have no limits on what the cost should be
laugh.gif

IDs on foams is str8 disrespectful. Id say the same thing if they ID'd the Jordan XIs.

Originally Posted by bigj505

I think the $300 price tag would be a good thing. I doubt a hypebeast will drop that amount for them. 
$300 is a good thing?
Hypebeasts drop 500+ on yeezys. Those creatures have no limits on what the cost should be
laugh.gif

IDs on foams is str8 disrespectful. Id say the same thing if they ID'd the Jordan XIs.
laugh.gif

I am a purest and i only own 2 pairs of foams.  Both are Royal blues my fav shoe ever created.  I actually didn't even like the eggplants because they were not the original.  But if they dropped in ID your telling me (despite the fact that i agree it is disrespecting the original which i cherish) you wouldn't cop?  It would be a dream come true to be able to make a pair of foams.

bigj505 wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
$300 is a good thing?
laugh.gif

Yeezy's were limited. If every Tom, ##@@, and Harry can  make themselves a pair of foams what will the hypebeasts do? You can't re-sell ID's. Maybe I'm not a true collector/sneakerhead, but I think every sneaker should be massed produced. I don't care if it's limited and I don't care how many people have the sneaker. If I like the sneaker I want to be able to buy it without paying reseller prices or camping out.  

bigj505 wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
$300 is a good thing?
laugh.gif

Yeezy's were limited. If every Tom, ##@@, and Harry can  make themselves a pair of foams what will the hypebeasts do? You can't re-sell ID's. Maybe I'm not a true collector/sneakerhead, but I think every sneaker should be massed produced. I don't care if it's limited and I don't care how many people have the sneaker. If I like the sneaker I want to be able to buy it without paying reseller prices or camping out.  
its not about resell when it comes to the beasts. its about whats hyped. tell a beast the shoes are too hot NOT to miss and they will not care if its 300. they gonna say "what? custom colored foams? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!! one for each day of the week son!"
if u think the copper fits are horrible, wait until u see the custom fits of "special" colorways on everyone's feet.

I don't think ID'ing foams would be a good idea. Maybe Skyposite's like somebody mentioned. Definitely not One's, Pro's, or Flightposite's. I don't even think Foamposite Lite's should be an option. It might take away any originality the shoes have left. Some people make really slick ID's, but there are some really bad one's too. I could imagine some kid making pink and green Foam's and calling them, "Watermelon's" or some stupidness like that.

I could just be saying that because Nike ID doesn't ship to Canada though.

You guys are overthinking with this $300 price-tag or Foamposite ID crap.

The last NSW Twitter about this topic is actually a pretty strong hint.

As for colorways, expect two to drop in December - one of which is a colorway we haven't seen on a Foam in quite some time.

bigj505 wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
$300 is a good thing?
laugh.gif

This is what it comes down to.

If they are limited the hypebeasts will eat them all up and we will not get a chance.  If they are readily available (i don't see how) then i won't care what kind of colors get made.  (selfish i know) But if there is some kid in "watermelon" foams that he made and i can't get my hands on a pair of my own ID's id be super bitter.  Yes regardless id be mad that people are defacing a classic with dumb colors but having my own pair of ID Foams would be a worth while trade off for me.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

just give me royals thats all i need.....
QFT .... I understand from an economic point of view but.. Royals would be just fine for me..

Originally Posted by bigj505

bigj505 wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
$300 is a good thing?
laugh.gif

its not about resell when it comes to the beasts. its about whats hyped. tell a beast the shoes are too hot NOT to miss and they will not care if its 300. they gonna say "what? custom colored foams? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!! one for each day of the week son!"
if u think the copper fits are horrible, wait until u see the custom fits of "special" colorways on everyone's feet.

Agree to disagree sir. I just think that if Foam ID's are available for everyone, the hype dies. But I just need Royal ones and I'm good. I own the all black pair and the eggplants. These were the only ones I could get my hands on when they dropped. Coppers were eh so I didn't bother.

When in Rome...

LosALMIGHTY - its all good. i think we are both right in our respective points of view
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

You guys are overthinking with this $300 price-tag or Foamposite ID crap.

The last NSW Twitter about this topic is actually a pretty strong hint.

As for colorways, expect two to drop in December - one of which is a colorway we haven't seen on a Foam in quite some time.
Two in the same month? Nike needs to spread these releases out or something.

October - Flint 13 $160
November - White/red 13 $160
December - Cool Grey 11 $175
December - Foamposite $200
December - Foamposite - $200
January - Playoff 13 $160

Give me a break lol

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Meh, I said too much.
I'll let y'all find out on your own. 
tongue.gif

spill the beans bro, a foam colorway we haven't seen in a long time...... volts?

^ How do you know the Retro 13's is going to be $160 as opposed to $150?

They should do like a Carbon Fiber Foam One like they did the Flightposite 1's... mass hysteria.

I'm stumped as to what they've got up their sleeves, and I'm growing more and more antsy to see what it is.

Hoping it's a true WHITE foam one. I would be very pleased and I'm sure many of y'all would be to. Also woulnd't be surprised if Nike drops them after the release of 2010 pearl pros.

^
laugh.gif
Man ya'll are killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I wanna know now gotdammit NAOW!!!!
PM a brother or somethin'!

If the upper is made from carbon fiber I'm going to start camping out from now.... get on line fellas haha.

gonna take a stab at it, maybe Krypotnate foams, or some silver foam ones with clear soles.

was gonna say voltage foams, but they said nuffin they did before.

Back
Top Bottom