Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ayipapi 
pimp.gif
  Good info, but bad news lol

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

someone tweet one of them C-listers and ask them how their Y2's fit compared to their other kicks.

that's a crucial thing to find out, cuz the Y1's were huge on a lot of people who got their normal size.
CT newsletter said to go up half size, that they run small

How are those official images when they're not even from Nike? If those are "official" then so are the other dozens of pictures we've seen.

that's pretty crazy these run small, gonna throw people off that buy blindly after the Y1 ran big. the Y2 do look more narrow so maybe that's why .5 up is being thrown out there.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

x2uzj6.jpg

Cotdamn the Y1's are flawless. I need a pair of Zens in my life. 
And good gracious. Those pics of the BLK's up there just killed it for me. I was going to fall back on them after so much confusion about the release. But damn. I gotta try to get them now. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by you big dummy

x2uzj6.jpg

Cotdamn the Y1's are flawless. I need a pair of Zens in my life. 
And good gracious. Those pics of the BLK's up there just killed it for me. I was going to fall back on them after so much confusion about the release. But damn. I gotta try to get them now. 

My feet are ready

Im on a mission to get all 3 Yeezy 1s and Platinum 2s

Real life, if I end up copping a pair of Platinums, I'll trade them straight up for a pair of Black/Pink DS Y1's.
If I can get my hands on the black Y2's. Well... I'm keeping those.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Take this with a grain of salt or believe what you want to believe Im just putting out info that I gathered up today.....

Now..Im hearing that the real delay was in preparation for the RELEASE of the shoe...not the production...Production and pairs have been ready to go for sometime now but for were held back to insure a "controled" release...

Most of this points back to FTL Corp...which STILL has not begin the greenlight as to allocation (which is CRAZY since we are ONLY a week away)....Im hearing that Nike is PISSED that alot of the blame that it receieved for the Xmas drops/ Black Friday/ Galaxy drops are a direct result of FTL inability to have a controlled release.... They feel that mom and pops and smaller accounts do a much better job of handling the release.... Now Im not sure if the issue is Mall related or what...by the stock was delayed so that FTL could/would come up with a system...

The pass few releases HoH have done tickets...but it was not mandatory and some did...some didnt...depended on the DM's.....Nike was okay with the move but also STILL got complaints about how the STOCK was SOLD once the stores opened....

The last dry run was the Galaxies at Mercer...by opening the doors and putting out the stock...Nike had what they deemed to be a controled release...pairs were put out...people bought...no line ups...no riots....no fights...Now we ALL KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...but THATS another STORY...

I'm hearing that FTL, FINISHLINE (which doesnt surprise me cause they were shut out of the Yeezy 1's), and other major retailers WILL be SHUT OUT...this will be a QS drop...meaning Boutiques and small accounts only...Nike feels that smaller independents have less "COLLATERAL" damage should the release go bad...especially in the media..plus it eliminates alot of the spectators....Dudes know there local spot...random cats dont really just SHOW UP...they already know the deal..Its only at the LOCAL MALL that some Mom shows up with her kid to find a bunch of little bastard out there actting a fool...

Im hearing the release maybe VERY similar to Clarks 112 drop....Which did not hit LARGE chains...but DID hit most local accounts and a few Middle Level Independents (Dr Jays, Walters Etc)

There is good and bad with this...There is MORE STOCK runs allocated directly to NIKE.... Which means ALOT more people have a chance with the Twitter System...
The Bad...I dont even understand how this Twitter nonsense works so Now I have to educate myself....

I confirmed TWO spots in BK that have allocated 16 pairs...8 in each colorway (PLEASE DONT ASK THE NAME OF THE SPOTS I PROMISED I WOULD NOT RELEASE THE INFO)...Owners are asking $700 retail and $2000 for presold....(LMFAO!!!!!!!!!) Straight Rape with no Grease...The response...after holding pairs for the owners and one or two employees...its 12 pairs or less to be sold....They are going to cut out the resellers with this one...

Again..this could all change in the next day or two as FTL and Nike are still having conversations which is WAY no Independents have these on there manifest yet....If Stock is allocated to FTL it will further reduce both NIKE as well as independents...

My body is ready....My wallet is ready...But something tells me there is going to be alot of tears come next Saturday...I guess its twitter or bust for me....

Again..my sources are FTL people...not the dude at the local mall either..but office employees...but you never know...I tend to believe them as this is the FIRST drop where NIKE put out offical infor BEFORE any retailer could...

Get READY KIDS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE WILD
quoting so dudes can read this and get some knowledge

anyways, back to what you said
I'm hearing that FTL, FINISHLINE and other major retailers WILL be SHUT OUT...this will be a QS drop...meaning Boutiques and small accounts only...Nike feels that smaller independents have less "COLLATERAL" damage should the release go bad..

but then you followed up
There is good and bad with this...There is MORE STOCK runs allocated directly to NIKE.... Which means ALOT more people have a chance with the Twitter System...
The Bad...I dont even understand how this Twitter nonsense works so Now I have to educate myself....

so you're saying these new nike stores that have been built the past few years like Nike Dallas,  Mall Of America, Roosevelt etc MAY POSSIBLY have a decent size run of these since FTL inc stores MAY not have them???

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

With every somewhat sneakerhead celeb tweeting and instagraming these the demand is gonna reach galaxy/concord levels, depending on the supply I guess.
easy
it seems like any sneakerhead celeb wtih a twitter got em, wonder if they even had to pay for em.

all to make us regular folks beast over them harrrd.

That is the pattern and Jedi Mind Trick I was talking about.. They did the same crap with the Galaxy Foams... Give them to celebs to make the weak minded fiend over them... It's all a part of the game really. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike has some employees set up on eBay as resellers to cash in.. Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens from time to time. Also, I wonder if the reason we haven't gotten news is due to the overhyped Miami Vice Lebrons coming out this weekend. Surely, a lot of people would skip if Nike dropped news that the yeezys were dropping next week. All this nonsense has my mind working lol

Air Yeezy 2's fit true to size I'm told by one of those people who got their pair yesterday. ACTUAL TTS, not like the Yeezy 1's when you bought your size but realized they fit too big/bulky. Cushioning is great and super comfortable.

i'm just gonna roll with my size 12 in these...

i'm a true 12.5, but with most nike and jb releases in recent years, almost everything has fit fine in a size 12 if i lace loose.

Originally Posted by tatmantall

im gonna vent for the first time since joining niketalk.... I am a 31 yeaar old full time law student, work 50 hours a week and raise a 4 year old little boy on my own, his mom decided it was too much for her to handle. This is my one hobby and allowance for myself... I had faith (for some reason probably because of the pushed back release and rumor of increase in production number) that nike would put a shoe that so many collectors woud have interest in on NDC after the galaxy episode.... but apparently its all the same thing.. I played in to the galaxy fiasco.. bit the bullet and managed to sell off some of the collection to add that shoe to mine because felt it as historically significant.... I have followed this shoe forever... and now I have to give up because camping and traveling is not an option when you are raising a kid on your own....... thanks NIKE......

Mood: super bummed, but at then end of the day i guess its just a shoe.

I know its a long shot but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated...

i feel you similar situation as well but i also feel like nike is going to completely s%^t on the little people again. i guess nike releasing most stuff on ndc gives me hope but i just see this going incredibly wrong  

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Those also aren't confirmed for the 9th but we shall see. Remember the Galaxy release was announced roughly 13 days before release. I can see Nike cutting it even closer with these.

HYPEGAME

And lo and behold they drop the military IV & BG HyperDunk Galaxy with the yeezy 2... I'm not the least bit surprised...
I heard the same info...It would appear that Nike is trying to recreat the fiasco of the All Star pack...which is pretty much the opposite of what the RSVP system would indicate...which hints to me that the RSVP system and the idea of legitimately trying to make safer ways to buy sneakers, is all bs. 

By the way, the person that I heard that from is one of the people that gets things sent to him directly from Nike and Yes, they do have to pay for them but Nike bills them...

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
Air Yeezy 2's fit true to size I'm told by one of those people who got their pair yesterday. ACTUAL TTS, not like the Yeezy 1's when you bought your size but realized they fit too big/bulky. Cushioning is great and super comfortable.

Thanks for the sizing update. Now I need luck to obtain a pair.

Just when I ask Nike to release an official Nike photo of the solar reds

Then BOOM! they deliver.. now all I have to do is ask for a pair sent to the house, size 11 hahaha

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Take this with a grain of salt or believe what you want to believe Im just putting out info that I gathered up today.....

Now..Im hearing that the real delay was in preparation for the RELEASE of the shoe...not the production...Production and pairs have been ready to go for sometime now but for were held back to insure a "controled" release...

Most of this points back to FTL Corp...which STILL has not begin the greenlight as to allocation (which is CRAZY since we are ONLY a week away)....Im hearing that Nike is PISSED that alot of the blame that it receieved for the Xmas drops/ Black Friday/ Galaxy drops are a direct result of FTL inability to have a controlled release.... They feel that mom and pops and smaller accounts do a much better job of handling the release.... Now Im not sure if the issue is Mall related or what...by the stock was delayed so that FTL could/would come up with a system...

The pass few releases HoH have done tickets...but it was not mandatory and some did...some didnt...depended on the DM's.....Nike was okay with the move but also STILL got complaints about how the STOCK was SOLD once the stores opened....

The last dry run was the Galaxies at Mercer...by opening the doors and putting out the stock...Nike had what they deemed to be a controled release...pairs were put out...people bought...no line ups...no riots....no fights...Now we ALL KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...but THATS another STORY...

I'm hearing that FTL, FINISHLINE (which doesnt surprise me cause they were shut out of the Yeezy 1's), and other major retailers WILL be SHUT OUT...this will be a QS drop...meaning Boutiques and small accounts only...Nike feels that smaller independents have less "COLLATERAL" damage should the release go bad...especially in the media..plus it eliminates alot of the spectators....Dudes know there local spot...random cats dont really just SHOW UP...they already know the deal..Its only at the LOCAL MALL that some Mom shows up with her kid to find a bunch of little bastard out there actting a fool...

Im hearing the release maybe VERY similar to Clarks 112 drop....Which did not hit LARGE chains...but DID hit most local accounts and a few Middle Level Independents (Dr Jays, Walters Etc)

I confirmed TWO spots in BK that have allocated 16 pairs...8 in each colorway (PLEASE DONT ASK THE NAME OF THE SPOTS I PROMISED I WOULD NOT RELEASE THE INFO)...Owners are asking $700 retail and $2000 for presold....(LMFAO!!!!!!!!!) Straight Rape with no Grease...The response...after holding pairs for the owners and one or two employees...its 12 pairs or less to be sold....They are going to cut out the resellers with this one...

Again..this could all change in the next day or two as FTL and Nike are still having conversations which is WAY no Independents have these on there manifest yet....If Stock is allocated to FTL it will further reduce both NIKE as well as independents...

My body is ready....My wallet is ready...But something tells me there is going to be alot of tears come next Saturday...I guess its twitter or bust for me....

Again..my sources are FTL people...not the dude at the local mall either..but office employees...but you never know...I tend to believe them as this is the FIRST drop where NIKE put out offical infor BEFORE any retailer could...

Get READY KIDS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE WILD

And ppl will still blame nike dumb !!$ bc none and I mean none of those mom and pop shops will sell for retail.
indifferent.gif

Have just confirmed that the Nike/Kanye collaboration (the Air Yeezy II) will retail for $245.

From Darren Rovell

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Have just confirmed that the Nike/Kanye collaboration (the Air Yeezy II) will retail for $245.

From Darren Rovell

Now to find a store that will sell at retail price...

strong>quote>blockquote>
Originally Posted by 18th letter

so you're saying these new nike stores that have been built the past few years like Nike Dallas,  Mall Of America, Roosevelt etc MAY POSSIBLY have a decent size run of these since FTL inc stores MAY not have them???

Thats EXACTLY right...Nike feels that the twitter system is working...It eliminates camp outs....it eliminates the "THREAT" of violence and robberies (dude can roll in whenever just before whatever time they are given on the clock) and there is little to manipulation (that we know about anyway..)

So if Stock is allocated to MOSTLY Nike Branded stores...expect ALOT to go around...dont get it twisted as true numbers will never been known especially without seeing how many bracelets are given out or how many people are on line...but it there might be enough to go around...NO ONE KNOWS for sure...

But trust..Nike feels this is a BETTER way to deliver product to the consumer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom