Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD winners are getting their pairs no matter what.

also i just remembered that kanye and nike have  a contract for this final shoe. Nike will not go against the contract, the shoes will come out %100
I see this all the time.... but no source. According to who does Kanye have this supposed contract?

Obviously there is a contract, but what is it that makes people think that this shoe is included within that? I hear all the time "he was contracted for 3 shoes" ... so if that means 3 models and he's leaving Nike, that's a breach of contract as we're only at 2. And this will be the 6th different Yeezy release, so no matter how you do the math with this it's not going to equal 3.

I have a feeling that "contract" thing is just some rumor somebody made up at one point and it's now basically accepted as fact. Unless there's a copy of Kanye's contract with Nike floating around somewhere and I missed it?

I see this all the time.... but no source. According to who does Kanye have this supposed contract?

Obviously there is a contract, but what is it that makes people think that this shoe is included within that? I hear all the time "he was contracted for 3 shoes" ... so if that means 3 models and he's leaving Nike, that's a breach of contract as we're only at 2. And this will be the 6th different Yeezy release, so no matter how you do the math with this it's not going to equal 3.

I have a feeling that "contract" thing is just some rumor somebody made up at one point and it's now basically accepted as fact. Unless there's a copy of Kanye's contract with Nike floating around somewhere and I missed it?
just because there are contracts doesnt mean they cant be broken.. happens all the time.

people are referring to (whether they know it or not) a twitter rant that kanye went on a year or so ago where he said that he has a contract with Nike to design a Yeezy sneaker every 3 years, and somehow that got twisted to meant that he has a contract to produce 3 shoes. edit: probably cuz he said this around the same time
View media item 667377

and like you said, these are a Yeezy 2 still, can't consider this a "third" shoe anyway. but like I been tryna tell you bro, everybody can't be smart lol

Last edited:
people are referring to (whether they know it or not) a twitter rant that kanye went on a year or so ago where he said that he has a contract with Nike to design a Yeezy sneaker every 3 years, and somehow that got twisted to meant that he has a contract to produce 3 shoes. and like you said, these are a Yeezy 2 still, can't consider this a "third" shoe anyway.

but like I been tryna tell you bro, everybody can't be smart lol
Repped. I figured that was the story these rumors stemmed from. It's just crazy how many people will regurgitate information without even looking into it... That has nothing to do with being smart and everything to do with not being an idiot. You don't have to be smart to not believe everything you read or hear... Lol

there was a black yeezy that sold today i think on flightclub for 4k
been keeping my eye on it now its gone

wow :nerd:

who pays this much for tennis shoes ?

Last edited:
His contract probably paid him before the shoes were even manufactured anyway.
Nike isnt debating a date for hype. They know every pair is beyond spoken for, well over retail, months ago.

They are debating how to get their money while giving Kanye as little shine as possible.

Dude is an abrasive diva with an army of stans. Not a designer.
Challenging billionaires with tantrums will never put you in their ranks.

If these dont drop perhaps the people who wanted them should be mad at Ye rather than nike.
Making beats and raps does not qualify you demand the creative freedom that established professional designers have earned. Word to yeezys mid and outsoles

This whole Kanye signing somewhere else reminds me of when Cam'Ron was a free agent... Kanye is going to come out monday and be like ... "Everybody Wanna Know What F'ing Label I'm Signing To, I'm The CEO Of Kanye West INC. I Signed Myself, Get Your Cake Up"

This whole Kanye signing somewhere else reminds me of when Cam'Ron was a free agent... Kanye is going to come out monday and be like ... "Everybody Wanna Know What F'ing Label I'm Signing To, I'm The CEO Of Kanye West INC. I Signed Myself, Get Your Cake Up"
roll.gif
 I could see him saying this

What black yeezy are you referring to?

black solar red 2's is what i'm talking about

im guessing this is old news

the nike rant beings at 5:53
btw kanye is right nike is just pimping him

but where is mark and his yeezy cliff notes

Last edited:
Just ended. Greeat show for rants. Not so great for music lol if that makes sense. I'm sure it's all out there but I have the rant on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom