Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Mark, have you seen that guy with the all red dons? First time for me seeing them in person, looked pretty nice.

People tweeting Matt Powell asking him about kanye , nike and yeezys

@mattSOS: .@sir_coolmore In 10-15 years you'll have retro Kobe, Lebron and KD. IN 10 years no one remembers Kanye
@mattSOS: @TheSpimTadin I think the magic in Yeezy's are that they are so limited. I'm not sure he could ever be commercial. More pairs = less heat
@mattSOS: .@ItsElSii As I have read about it--there is no contractual deal with Nike, so my bet is that Nike will release the Red Yeezy

People tweeting Matt Powell asking him about kanye , nike and yeezys

@mattSOS: .@sir_coolmore In 10-15 years you'll have retro Kobe, Lebron and KD. IN 10 years no one remembers Kanye
@mattSOS: @TheSpimTadin I think the magic in Yeezy's are that they are so limited. I'm not sure he could ever be commercial. More pairs = less heat
@mattSOS: .@ItsElSii As I have read about it--there is no contractual deal with Nike, so my bet is that Nike will release the Red Yeezy

throwning shots & dropping knowledge thanks MP :lol:

Guys i am kindly asking you for a legit check.

Seems legit to me but the opinion of some connoisseurs is always welcome.

He said he bought the from RIF LA.

Legit shop right?

I asked for tagged pictures too . Waiting for them

Whats your opinion on these?

Thanks in advance.

Lol ok i understand everyone wants the adidas announcement, but lets say it does happen. That still doesnt affect the red octobers soo...why are we really here.

Last edited:
:x at that 10 min autotune rant of tears.
Holy ive been giving yeezy too much credit.

The head of google or whoever he begged for money must have felt extra embarassed and disgusted.

Did son just use getting clowned for skinny jeans as a reason that gods should recognize other gods?
Son said he's this generations Michealangelo tho :rofl:
This cant be life.
My dude said " I just wanna be me" while rockin yodas exact fit :lol:

yo my atc2's just feel swaggier with every word this ultra sus speaks

Last edited:
^^^With that said, Nike no longer plans to release the Red Yeezy 2's. The previously planned release is now in complete limbo (for lack of a better term)...blow up Heidi on Twitter she will more than likely confirm the update sooner than later.

Last edited:
Guys i am kindly asking you for a legit check.
Seems legit to me but the opinion of some connoisseurs is always welcome.
He said he bought the from RIF LA.
Legit shop right?
I asked for tagged pictures too . Waiting for them
Whats your opinion on these?
Thanks in advance.

View media item 668513

View media item 668514

View media item 668515

View media item 668516

View media item 668517

View media item 668518

View media item 668519

View media item 668520

View media item 668521

View media item 668522

View media item 668523

View media item 668524
They are fake, it's a guy off kijiji in Toronto selling them, already saw them.

^^^With that said, Nike no longer plans to release the Red Yeezy 2's. The previously planned release is now in complete limbo (for lack of a better term)...blow up Heidi on Twitter she will more than likely confirm the update sooner than later.
Damn. Thanks for the info.

laugh.gif
so what's going to happen to the ROs at NTNY stockroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom