Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye has been wore Adidas. He was wearing Jeremy Scott's back in 07. If anything, he'll probably be rocking Y3's again like he used to.

But none of that matters, because if he ain't wearing white shell toes with the three black stripes, he's doing it wrong

Last edited:
Well, based on that interview w Sway, I'm hearing 2 things.

1. Accdg to Ye, Nike can release these to retailers if they wanted provide they cooperate.

2. In order for the ROs to release, Ye needs to sign off on them to allow Nike to do so.

Hard to know what's factual given lack of timeline as to when these events supposedly occurred and w no explanation fr Nikes side of things..

Total crapshoot at this point.

I dont get it, If kanye has to sign off. Why is it that in all these interviews he finds it so surprising that Nike told him "they don't know when they'll be released," well no s*** you gotta sign off on'em. This is all confusing to me.

According to some of the info on the first page, Nike can release the Yeezys as Ye has no control over it. & I doubt the Yeezys would get scrapped IMO. Too much hype around this shoe for Nike to not take advantage. I don't think Nike cares that Kanye is bad mouthing them.

it aint no Ralph Though! 
roll.gif

According to some of the info on the first page, Nike can release the Yeezys as Ye has no control over it. & I doubt the Yeezys would get scrapped IMO. Too much hype around this shoe for Nike to not take advantage. I don't think Nike cares that Kanye is bad mouthing them.
I agree.

I have listened to all the rants and interviews, and i don't think he legally crossed the line verbally on anything he said. He never discredited Nike or Bashed them as a whole, he may have a problem with Mark Parkers decisions, but those are just his opinions. If he went out telling people not to Buy Nike, and tried to make them look bad to the public, Then we would have a problem. 

Just release the damn Red Octobers already I know everyone and myself included just wants them to drop already also

Sway looked like he was about to ask Kanye if he just learned what the word 'marginalize' meant when he said it the tenth time in the interview talking about G.O.O.D.

Ye HAS ABSOLUTELY NO, NONE, ZERO CONTROL of anything Yeezy related with Nike. The date of release is still showing as TBD. 

We've all mentioned it...They'll wait to see what he cooks up at Adidas and then release them the same day to show him he LOST. (one can dream)

According to my boy, he would cuss the receptionist out looking to speak to Mark Parker and butted heads with Trevor Edwards who acted as liaison to much of the past few months of Ye's ranting.

Last edited:
Ye HAS ABSOLUTELY NO, NONE, ZERO CONTROL of anything Yeezy related with Nike. The date of release is still showing as TBD. 

We've all mentioned it...They'll wait to see what he cooks up at Adidas and then release them the same day to show him he LOST. (one can dream)

According to my boy, he would cuss the receptionist out looking to speak to Mark Parker and butted heads with Trevor Edwards who acted as liaison to much of the past few months of Ye's ranting.

:smh: how are you gonna try to get treated seriously by business men when you act like a child.

We are talking at least a year then. We can't expect Kanye to come in and design something and release it under a year. I don't think Nike waits this long. Wouldn't make sense

I dont see how Nike would release these after all the ranting hes been doing

I feel the same. At this point I don't see these releasing. If so that's fine, I'm honestly tired of this crap anyways. Getting a shoe should never be this big of a deal or this much headache.

he start rocking the drose, so Adidas can start selling some basketball shoes..lol
How can you call D.Rose shoes "Basketball shoes". This guy plays 10 games/year.
Moreover, Adidas is planning to break his contract, or at least to ask him back some money he received because of all his injuries.

I rang end clothing yesterday and ordered the UK & Japan 90s - anyways after some small talk I asked about the yeezys and the guy said that they did get the Other yeezys when they released but confirmed end will definitely not receive the RO's. He also went on to joke it's like government secret documents (surrounding info) on this release and said he doubts Any tier zero account in the UK will get these - he thinks nikes taking full control on this release and said ur best bet would be niketown or 1948 when/if they release. He also mentioned kanye going to Adidas but agreed if the shoes have already been made they should be released and that wouldn't effect it.

Just passing on what I was told when I asked, the guy was pretty knowledgable and sounded like he was being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom