Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Ace's are pretty dope. I would love a pair for this years ball season, its my school colors
grin.gif

I would outline the swoosh in silver though. It looks better when the swoosh is outlined.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

does anyone know the availability of the mambas in china?
My brother just got back from a 2 week vacation in China and said the mambas were still basically everywhere. The conversion rate brought the price to around $196USD from what he told me.
Damn, I thought it'd be normal price for those HDs. I might as well wait for the HOH release.

If you got a connect, 195 is one of the best prices. And it already released at HOH last weekend.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

does anyone know the availability of the mambas in china?
My brother just got back from a 2 week vacation in China and said the mambas were still basically everywhere. The conversion rate brought the price to around $196USD from what he told me.
Damn, I thought it'd be normal price for those HDs. I might as well wait for the HOH release.

If you got a connect, 195 is one of the best prices. And it already released at HOH last weekend.
i meant the HOH in LA.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by shox2001

pic from hoopchina

IS THAT A CLEAR SOLE?! AMAZING COLORWAY. LOOKS PREMIUMISH
Yes it is a clear sole.
pimp.gif
But knowing Nike, they will mostlikely Lower Merion exclusive and Asia exclusive.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/08/27/nike-hyperdunk-yi-jianlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/http://www.sneakerfiles.c...nlian-new-jersey-nets-pe/

yihyperdunkmain.jpg

As players change teams, their shoes often change too according to their teams colors. As you may have heard, Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons were traded to the New Jersey Nets for Richard Jefferson.

With that said, Yi will be outfitted with a new Hyperdunk modeling the Nets colors. Despite already having a China National Team Nike Hyperdunk created for him, Yi's latest Hyperdunk also features all of his branding including his jersey number embroidered at the front of the shoe as well as his logo on the tongue. Unfortunately, there is no word on availability, so stay posted. Via Kenlu.

yihyperdunksole.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Yi Jianlian New Jersey Nets PE

yihyperdunkclose.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Yi Jianlian New Jersey Nets PE

pimp.gif

mmmmmm i want these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

how much were the mambas at hoh? i might have a connect in nyc
Retail is $150 and I believe HOH has sold out already.
damn, looks like i'll need to get them via my china connect
eyes.gif
thanks for the info tho kobehead

Those joints are nice and while I agree that the white swoosh is nothing nice, you just bust out ye ol' Sharpie Paint Pen and outline the swoosh in maroon(if they make that color) and it's pure butter.

Love the laces, too. The semi-flat look suits the HD's, like the semi-flats that came with the McFly's...

wow those Reds are sick, I love the flat transparent layer on the sides of the hyperdunk. I know it's posted on here somewhere direct to any good sites toget these, and not just the colorways that are on nikes website.

Back
Top Bottom